Hilton Stockholm Slussen
US$347
US$189
Preferred Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Story Hotel Riddargatan(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$164
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Birger Jarl(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$103
Hotel Birger Jarl
Hotel Diplomat(Stockholm)
US$288
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Mornington Hotel Stockholm City(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$230
US$223
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Clarion Hotel Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$175
3,136 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeold towngamla standiamond memberqueen roomacross the bridgemain buildingshort walkan upgradeexcellent locationmetro stopunderground stationbreakfast buffetbeautiful citylong weekendvasa museumt bana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Good hotel with clean, very modern rooms, comfy beds, good internet connection, and an awesome (but pricey) breakfast. Room rates on the high side. Lobby can get crowded during peak check-in and check-out times.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank James D
Hélène O, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Stockholm Slussen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about us at Hilton Stockholm Slussen on Trip Advisor after your recent visit in Stockholm when staying at our hotel.

I have just contacted you seperately by email where I highlight the pints you raised regarding your experiences.

Thank you again and I do hoep to one day be able to welcome you to Hilton Stockholm Slussen.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Very helpful staff.. Clean room. Very good location! Just a few minutes away from the lovely old city Gamla Stan. Also really close to the Tbana Slussen! The only problem we had was our connection with the internet, it was very poor, but still worth our money!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Larap9

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Stockholm Slussen when your ecently visited Stockholm and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted that you overall enjoyed staying with us, that you were well helped by our friendly staff and that the location of our hotel was convenient for you.

Regarding the internet, even though it at this moment is difficult to investigate what could have been the flaw that resulted in you being affected we will have your comment in consideration for future records. If something similar would occur during any future stay, please report to the Front Desk in order for us to take immediate action to solve the problem to your convenience.

I do hope to one day be able to welcome you to Hilton Stockholm Slussen.

Hélène Omota

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Except for my check-out experience--which implied an error on check-in, my experience was excellent. My reservation was complex, with three reservations made at different times at different prices. On check-in, I was told they were combined into one reservation, and all changed to the corporate rate. This was not the case, as my key-card and internet were turned off twice during my stay. Upon check-out, I was charged the original rate. The person who checked me in claimed that they had not changed it to one reservation, or changed to the corporate rate--which was untrue. They also did not apologize for their mistake. Review below is for experience outside of checkout.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hélène O, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Stockholm Slussen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Hilton Stockholm Slussen and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I have contaced you seperately and personally regarding your concern raised.

Thank you again and I do hoep to one day be able to welcome you back to Hilton Stockholm Slussen.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This Hilton hotel location is just perfect, 10 min walking to stroll the old town (gamla stan)
Near subway
Room : is a bit outdated when I asked to get a refurbished room the front office ask me to pay more
Bereakfast was pretty nice though
Overall i would not mind to stay there again as the price also affordable in Swedish standard

Room Tip: There is a Hotdog stand just across the street , the hotdod is really nice
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to tahnk you for choosing to stay at Hilton Stockholm when you visiyed Stcokholm last summer and for posting your review of us on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed the closeness to the Old town and it is with pleasure I can inform you that all our hotel rooms have now lately been renovated.

I do hope to one day be able to welcome you to Hilton Stcokholm Slussen.

Hélène Omota

Reviewed 11 June 2014

As part of my mother's, mother's friend's, my mother in law's, and my galavant around Europe and Russia, we stayed here for one night. It's a fine hotel. The rooms are pretty small but adequate. We ate dinner in the hotel bar after a long day of sightseeing and had Swedish meatballs. The service was outstanding; the prices very high (but usual for this part of the world).

The location is a solid 10 minute walk from Gamla Stan (the old town and city center) so my mother, who has bad knees, could only walk it one way (and it took her 30 mins) then we had to cab it back to the hotel.

Prices were reasonable for the rooms. The breakfast, albeit expensive, was extensive. But no potatoes! I've never seen that in a hotel breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank KrisCF

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor after your recent visit with us at Hilton Stockholm Slussen.

It is a pleasure to find that you overall had a nice stay with us and that you got the chance to try our homemade meatballs in our hotel bar. I am as well very glad that you enjoyed the great service provided by our staff and the location near by the Old town. I do hope that the walk was not too inconvenient for your mother.

Hopefully will I one day be able to welcome you back to Hilton Stcokholm Slussen.