Hilton Stockholm Slussen
Victory Hotel(Stockholm)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
3,134 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeold towngamla standiamond memberqueen roomacross the bridgemain buildingshort walkan upgradeexcellent locationmetro stopunderground stationbreakfast buffetbeautiful citylong weekendvasa museumt bana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a nice hotel, although the rooms are very small and basically have no closet space. It appears to be used as an overnight stay for people going on cruises. They have a "pantry" which is used as a closet, but it only has one rail sticking out inside where you can put just a few hangers. They have coffee service which is kinda hard to find in the cabinet under the TV and a hair dryer in the pantry. I found the beds to be comfortable and slept well. No complaints except for the room size.

Ok for an overnight stay, but would not want to stay for a week. In my opinion, definitely not up to my expectations of the Hilton name.

The staff was friendly and helpful but they do seem to need a little more help in the Bell/Porter area.,

Bathroom was nice so overall a good one night stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ken B
Hélène O, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Stockholm Slussen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Stockholm Slussen when you recently visited Stockholm and for taking your time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

I am very glad that you enjoyed the friendliness of our staff and the comfort of your bed.

Regarding room size, please contact the hotel directly next time you visit Stockholm and we will gladly assist you with finding a room at our property that will be to your convenience.

I hope to one day see you back with us at Hilton Stockholm Slussen.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Good location and with good public amenities, but sadly let down by rabbit hutch like rooms in the annexe at the rear of the hotel. Plus, wifi connection was very poor and intermittent. Suggest other options rather than this over priced and very average hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank storytellerBrussels
Hélène O, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Stockholm Slussen, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hilton Stockholm Slussen when visiting Stockholm and for sharing your feedback about us on Trip Advisor.

I regret that you did not feel as comfortable with us as we strive for and regarding your comment of the room, we do have other categories in other parts of the hotel. Should you ever return to us, please contact us directly. It would be our pleasure to guide you through the different room types to make sure to allocate you a room for your full comfort.

I still hope to soon again be able to welcome you back to Hilton Stockholm Slussen.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We opted for a Junior Suite thinking that this would give us that bit extra space over a weekend stay. Not the case...the suite comprised a bedroom area, a nicely appointed bathroom but a very small sitting area, with a not particularly exciting view. The staff were not particular engaging - with the exception of the concierge who proved to be extremely helpful and welcoming. What the hotel does have going for it is its central location which is a ten minute stroll to the old town. We also had Executive Lounge access - this was of an acceptable standard but certainly not as good as many that we have used. The one thing that certainly did not work was the temperature control...the room was far too hot but the temperature control did not work...we asked reception and they sent someone up to look at it...the advice we were given was "If it is too hot, open the window!"....very environmentally friendly!! Would we use this hotel on a return visit....maybe but then again, maybe not!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cfab777
Hélène O, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Stockholm Slussen, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hilton Stockholm Slussen during your visit in Stockholm and for sharing your experience in your review.

It is very nice to learn that the concierge was so engaging but of course it is sad that you felt our other staff non-engaged, something we of course will follow up on, together with the issue with the ventilation.

It would be a pleasure to be able to welcome you back to us again in the future.

Hélène Omota

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Just returned from a 5 night break in Stockholm. Overall a good hotel. Room reasonable size with good water view and super comfortable twin beds. Would have liked to stay in an executive room but they don't have twin rooms in that category which seems to be a shame. Breakfast was great with a good swedish choice. We ate in the dining room twice with totally different experiences. On the Friday night it was bad service +++and when we asked for the 2 course menu advertised in the lift and on the TV we were told chef wasn't doing it that tonight! The waiter even asked for my friend's menu back before we had ordered to give it to another table!!! We were glad we gave it another chance though as on Sunday night the 2 waitresses were lovely, attentive and wanting to please. Food good both nights but what a difference in the evenings. We hope to return after our cruise next year so obviously we were pleased overall.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank vickiyorks

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Stockholm Slussen when you recently visited Stockholm and for taking your time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor.

It is a pleasure to find that you had an enjoyable stay with us with the nice view, comfortable beds, the breakfast choice, the food served in the restaurant and the fantastic service on the Sunday. However, I do regret your experience on the Friday and we will certainly attend the matter further.

Thank you again and I do hope to one day be able to welcome you back to Hilton Stockholm Slussen.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights and paid for a room with partial water view. Partial it was and overlooked a street but by looking to the left one saw some water. However the room was spacious and worth the extra money. The windows are soundproof, the bed big and really comfortable, the bathroom also big with both a bath and shower and a very good selection of hair and body products. There were 2 flat TV's, one in the bedroom and the other in a smaller room with a couch, small table and writing desk. Had a problem with the air conditioning as I could not get it cool and after asking twice gave up with a maintenance person finding their way to my room. There was a safe, iron and ironing board, a fridge that has the drinks electronically calculated however after taking them all out to put my own food in, I was not charged as I had advised reception of what I did. I did not have breakfast but a friend also staying in another room did say that it was good with great choices. Overall it was a good stay helped but the most pleasant and helpful Reception staff that I have encountered for a long time.

Room Tip: I would spend the extra on a room with partial water view as my friend was in a standard room which seemed to be quite small and had nowhere near the ambience of the one that I had. Mine appeared to be a corner suite.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank MollyBrisbane
Hélène O, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Stockholm Slussen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at Hilton Stockholm Slussen during your trip earlier in the spring and for sharing your experience about us on Trip Advisor.

I do get very glad to read your thorough feedback and that you had a good stay, with the overall comfort of your room and the excellent hospitality provided by our Front Desk Team.

It would be a pleasure welcoming you back to Hilton Stockholm Slussen in the future.