“My fork and spoon earrings :)” 5 of 5 bubbles

Trangt and Trevligt
Ranked #10 of 50 Shopping in Stockholm
Helsinki, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“My fork and spoon earrings :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

I remember passing by this store on a summer afternoon on a day cruise to Stockholm. It looked so interesting that I chose waiting at the doorstep while the shop owner returned from her lunch break!
They have some really unique jewelry! I bought a pair of fork and spoon earrings and love wearing them always!
I would definitely go back when I get a chance!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Vibha_Saraf

Oxford, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Hmm”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

After the refined atmosphere around the Nobel museum, this street is overwhelmed with tourists and a real shock. This shop was on our list having read the TA reviews but it was not our scene at all: twee and touristy to our taste.

1 Thank UK-family-traveller
Hampshire
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

charming little shop selling goods made by local crafts people and artists, very easy to find in the old town, bought some beautiful silver earrings made from old cutlery, something quite unique and unusual, so a good choice to make purchases with a difference.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank applecat2
Cardiff, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Crafts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

Great small shop on Vasterlanggatan selling crafts from seven different artists. Not your usual tourist tat - some really nice pieces are available and will suit all tastes and budgets. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Steve W
Victoria
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“BEST SHOP IN STOCKHOLM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

This shop has the best jewellery and souvenirs in Stockholm. There are lots of junky shops in the area but Trangt and Trevligt is all quality. I bought some amazing bracelets and rings made from silver cutlery - spoon bracelets and fork pendants all wound into spectacular jewellery. The rings are really unusual and really reasonably priced. For a solid sterling silver bracelet made of large silver disks, I paid $70. There are other pieces for much cheaper - the rings are my favourite and I bought one for my mum, one for my colleague and another for my friend. It's worth the visit!

Visited June 2012