We stayed just the one night but my husband had been before on business, it has been very nicely renovated in a crisp modern style and the hotel has lots of plus points.
1; getting to the centre was an easy 10 min trip on the metro 37 krona /44 krona depending how you pay.
2; great check in staff very friendly,
3;parking and breakfast great and included
4; quick and easy check out process.
The only bad thing of the whole stay was the evening meal. Very limited menu from the hotel before the refit, very lengthy service of which he did apologise that someone was ill and the wait was long. This didn't really do much for us as an excuse as we walked into the bistro area we stood unacknowledged by the two members of staff (I think avoiding our eye contact would help us go away!!) so we sat ourselves down and the wait began and carried on. A real shame as the food was ok and prices were not as expensive as some hotels.
saying all that don't let it put you off the hotel, it is clean comfy and location is fine- just eat somewhere else maybe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good Morning+ Hägersten is a newly refurbished hotel for convenient business travel, productive meetings and special weekends away. In addition to elegant hotel rooms and a restaurant that serves up superb culinary experiences, we also provide personal service that goes beyond the ordinary. Good Morning+ Hägersten is located in Hägersten, just a short metro ride from central Stockholm, with all its attractions, entertainment and culture. Choices include a stroll around the Old Town, shopping around Stureplan, museums on Skeppsholmen or clubbing in Södermalm. With its strategic location south of the city center, Good Morning+ Hägersten is just a few kilometres from Stockholmsmässan exhibition centre in Älvsjö and close to the Globe Arena with its packed programme of sports events and concerts. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the fair on request. Our stylishly refurbished hotel rooms are well equipped, with a modern and tasteful design. Free WiFi and a generous breakfast buffet are always included when you stay at a Good Morning hotel. The restaurant brings a modern touch of France to both the menu and the setting, while a wide selection of quality wines by the glass takes the dining experience to another level. Visit the hotel bar for an aperitif before dinner or delightful after-dinner drink. At Good Morning+ Hägersten we are able to host meetings for two people or conferences for larger parties of up to 100 people. We'll tailor the programme and venue to your specific needs. To recharge you batteries, why not make the most of our "Flex Sports Club" downstairs, with its wide range of classes, spinning room, fitness equipment and sauna. Everything is free for our guests. Free parking is available right outside the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Good Morning+ Hagersten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Stockholm Hagersten Hotel Stockholm
- Accor Stockholm Hagersten