Nordic Sea Hotel was excellent and provided everything that I required during my 3 night stay in Stockholm. At first I thought it was rather pricey however if you're able to get a good deal or get their early bird rate on their official website like I did, it's fantastic value for Stockholm.
• I got to the hotel at 8am however I was able to check in to my room immediately which was a nice suprise! (esp. after being on a 20hr flight). I was in a Queen room facing the internal courtyard which was very quiet. I did not hear any outside noise whatsoever, only some noise from the neighboring rooms in the morning.
• The hotel's location can't be beaten for convenience. Directly next to the Arlanda Express train station (literally just a few steps from the platform exit), 2mins walk to T-Centralen Metro station, 10mins walk to Gamla Stan, 5-10mins to Sergels Torg & Drottninggatan (main pedestrianised shopping street).
• Nice modern rooms, nicely furnished, very clean. Some might say they're on the small side but you will find this all throughout Scandinavia so comparatively the size is fine & adequate. Very comfy bed.
• Absolut Ice Bar is a must if you've never been to an Ice bar before, it's quite an experience. The drinks are amazing and it's not really THAT cold in there. Show your room card to get a discount.
• Internet connection via wall connection was fast and reliable. Cable is provided in room.
• Safe and fridge was provided in the room which was great.
• Breakfast was included in my room rate which again was great value. Breakfast was nice and large, although it does get pretty crowded down there.
All in all, I was very satisfied with Nordic Sea Hotel! Throughout my travels in Sweden, Norway & Denmark, this was my fav hotel. If I ever return to Stockholm I would definitely stay there again, or if not, I'd check out their neighboring/partner hotel Nordic Light.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel C Stockholm offers you the key to Stockholm. You'll find us in the city centre, right by the Central Station and Arlanda Airport Express train. The city's major attractions are within walking distance. We offer 367 rooms with a modern design inspired by the waters of Stockholm, providing you with all the service you expect, plus that little bit extra. Stockholm's coolest bar: ICEBAR by ICEHOTEL Stockholm is also located at Hotel C Stockholm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Nordic Choice Hotels, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel C Stockholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nordic Sea
- Nordic Sea Stockholm
- Nordic Sea Hotel