It seems that at the check-in is like gambling. If you are lucky, you can be offered a large and astonishing room, but in my case, I was offered a small room with a smaller bath.
The door of the bathroom touched the bed, and bathroom had always to be used with the door open.
Considering the rate/night I was charged, this hotel was not worth it at all. Not recommended for leisure unless you may want to risk your stay in Stockholm. Location is one of the strong points as well as staff.
Restaurant and bar, again does not meet a minimum rate of value/money, so better to try any of the restaurants around.
this is one of the examples how a hotel chain can ruin its reputation because of having this policy of pretending to be "stylish", overpriced but with no attention to the small details like assigning an average room or a outstanding room at ramdom for customers that have paid the same rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Hotel offers modern comforts and amenities, set in the Financial and Commercial center of the city; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kung Carl, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Hotell Kung Carl Hotel Stockholm
- Best Western Hotel Stockholm
- Best Western Stockholm
- Stockholm Best Western