A great, historically interesting hotel with wonderful decor and atmosphere. 20 min walk from Djurgården, 10 minutes to Hötorget, 20 min to Gamla Stan. A metro station nearby. Sture Gallerian on the other side of the street, wonderful (but expensive and exclusive) clubs and restaurants. The beautiful and lush park Humlegården worth of visiting on a beautiful day - also for families with children. Our room was tiny, but for a 3 day visit okay. Great bathroom, very clean overall. Nice and helpful staff. Awesome breakfast until 10.30 a.m. AC in room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Hotel offers modern comforts and amenities, set in the Financial and Commercial center of the city; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kung Carl, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Hotell Kung Carl Hotel Stockholm
- Best Western Hotel Stockholm
- Best Western Stockholm
- Stockholm Best Western