Freys Hotel
US$322
US$235
US$164
  • Pool
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$214
Lydmar Hotel(Stockholm)
US$480
US$465
1,514 results
All reviewsarlanda expressbelgian beerscentral stationgreat locationold townteddy beargamla stannice hotelmain shoppingwithin easy walking distanceshopping streetrooms are smallquiet streetsingle roomsuperior roomthe heart of the citybreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 19 March 2011

The location on this hotel is very good when it comes to distance. Close to everything in downtown Stockholm, like central station, shopping and restaurants.

I have only good experience with the service here. I forgot something in my room when I checked out, and after 2 phonecalls they had mailed it to me.

The breakfast is ok, the room was clean and for the price I paid, I have nothing to complain about.

This area of Stockholm is not cosy like Södermalm or the Old Town, but it is quite close to both, so if price and location matters I will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2011

I can't say enough good things about this place-
First off, it is a 5 minute walk from the Arlanda Express Train station in the heart of Downtown. The staff could not have been nicer or more knowledgable. My room ( I reserved the Economy) was beyond what I expected. Sure , they are older , but well layed out, quiet and clean. Free internet. Breakfast was terrific; Waffles, egss, cereals , you name it.
They even have an adjoining Belguim Resturant which served really good selections ( and great Hoegarten beer). I would be hard pressed to find something I didn't like here and I am a global business traveler.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank aviationguy
Reviewed 21 January 2011

We really enjoyed our stay here. We only expected a bit more variety at the breakfast.
The reason for "average" at the point sleep quality is that my wife did not sleep well. I myself slept like a log :-)

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2011

the hotels site is great, near the old town in the center of the city and next to the central station and central busstop.
breakfast was good, room was acceptable, the ilumination in the morning was not.
the rooms are much too small specially for this hotelcategory!
the hotels outfit is worse, except you like teddys and bad cat-paintings everywhere.
no lobby.
the matrasses are much too soft which leads to non-recreative sleep!
the hotel is very quiet!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2011

Freys Hotel is perfectly located between close to Stockholm S (50m) and a nice stroll into the charming part of downtown Stockhoilm.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business