“Cosy hotel, perfect location”
Review of Freys Hotel

Freys Hotel
Ranked #17 of 154 Hotels in Stockholm
Reviewed 3 December 2013

In front of the Central station and the stop of the shuttle to the airport, it is a perfect solution for business and tourist travel. Very cosy atmosphere and excellent breakfast. At the reception only helpful and kind person. I suggest it!

1  Thank B-House_Cagliari
NinniBLO, Kundansvarig at Freys Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear,

Thank you for your kind words!

Hope seeing you here at Freys Hotels soon again!

Warm Regards,
Ninni Blomberg
Guest Relations

Freys Hotels

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This hotel is situated 30 seconds walk from the central train station so you can easily get from the airport on the Arlanda Express to Freys.

The hotel is quite historic and has that feel about it from the moment you walk in and stays with you the whole time you are there (including the story in the elevator every time you get in). The staff were excellent and very friendly, helping us out at every opportunity and made the check in and check out experiences very easy.

The rooms were well equipped and fitted out quite well and I slept amazingly well in the bed which is quite unusual for me on short trips.

I cannot comment on the breakfast as during my stay I didn't try it.

Overall a good stay and a nice hotel.

Room Tip: Getting on the 7th floor will give you a balcony
1  Thank stutheobald

Dear,

We are very glad you liked our Hotel and that your stay with us was good! We hope seeing you here again soon!

Warm Regards,
Ninni Blomberg

Guest relations,
Freysh Hotels

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I had a double bed room for five nights. The room and the bathroom were really clean with ample space. All the staff were so friendly, helpful, and ready to answer your questions. The hotel breakfast is very good and provides many natural and healthy options. The hotel location is just great. Being in the center of Stockholm it was really close to where I was doing business and many major attractions like shopping centers, Arlanda Express Train, Subway, and the Old Town. My stay was pleasant and quiet and I felt like home.

Room Tip: You could book a room in the top floor to have a wide view on the city if you like. But there is not...
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Nice, comfortable hotel in the center of Stockholm.
Location is close to the Railwaystation, close to the subway, close to the shopping streets, close to the old center.

Reception
Very friendly and helpfull

Rooms
I would say.... average. Not bad, not super. All what you need.

Breakfast
Very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2013

When arriving there was a bad smell at the entrence, probably from the carpet. Check-in was quick but we received a large, heavy key and only one key. Room on third floor, no wiev. Room and bathroom was very small, two bags occupied most of the free area. It felt fairly clean. Very good clean beds. Breakfast at the hotel Belgian restaurant has all you can expect at a Scandinavian hotel. Location very central and close to everything.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I choosed this hotel because of the location, I arrived to Stockholm by train and it is easy to find and a very short walk from the station. It is close to shopping areas. And the Royal Palace and the old town are also within walking distance. I stayed for two nights in a singleroom. I think it is enough space for one person both in room and in bathroom and the most important thing - it is clean! I had a bad view from my window - a space of garbages. The staff are very helpful most of the time, but the girl who worked upon my arrival maybe could have been more welcoming and cheerful. On the weekend it was quiet but on Monday were the noice from trucks very disturbing at 6.30am. The breakfast is good, a lot to choose from and the fresh waffles, jam and cream are very good! I think I will return to Freys hotel in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Camillann
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This hotel is very close to the train station and easy walking distance from most of the main attractions. We thought the breakfast was adequate, but not great. Our room was small and cramped and they put us in the front of the hotel where there was a great deal of traffic noise. It was hot in our room, but if we opened the windows, we couldn't sleep for the noise. Very unpleasant. When we had trouble with our internet we called the front desk and they told us to bring our devices down to the front desk and they would see what was wrong - seemed strange that someone wouldn't come up to the room and they never figured out what the problem was after two trips to the front desk. The hotel was fine, but I felt it was way overpriced for the room and service we got.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple