The hotel is located right next to T station Radheust... also nearby within walking limits to the Central Station.
However the Negative:
- Small Rooms.
- No Amenities.
- No Soap or Shampoo
- nothing except towels in the bathroom.
- Noisy Rooms on the roadside.
- No Adapters / Converters for guest convenience.
- No Shavers Plug.
- No Cupboard in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Hotel Amaranten is located on Kungsholmen in central Stockholm. With only 700 meters from Stockholm's city center and 10 minutes walk to Central Station, the hotel is easily accessible and close to most attractions in Stockholm.Kungsholmen has a great variety of restaurants and has a charming nightlife, ranging from casual outdoor cafes to nightclubs. Near the hotel is also the City Hall and Town Hall, two of Stockholm's most famous silhouettes. At the hotel, we offer a gym, sauna and spa (the indoor pool is temporarily closed for renovations). If you book well in advance is also a personal trainer available. The hotel restaurant Kitchen & Table serves a combination of the best flavors of multicultural Manhattan with local ingredients from the region around one of Stockholm's most beautiful islands -Kungsholmen. The result is a culinary experience with ridiculously good dishes and mixed, maxed tastes. All served with lots of love. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Nordic Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Hotel Amaranten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1st Hotel Amaranten
- First Hotel Stockholm