Clarion Hotel Amaranten
Piper Residence(Stockholm)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
2,419 results
All reviewsmetro stationnice hotelamazing breakfastcentral stockholmcity hallt centralennice roomrooms are smallold towngamla stanbreakfast buffet isarlanda expressyogurtgymsofaunderground
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Generally average hotel. Nothing special. Good location and transport connection. Walking distance to Central station. Helpful and attentive staff. Rooms are definitely needs renovation. Some electrical appliances didn't work. Breakfast has good variety and quality of food. I stayed in this hotel only once and I think it's enough.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Clarion_Amaranten, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Amaranten, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2014

Thank you for reviewing us here on Tripadvisor.
We are very grateful for all the feedback we received from you.

See you soon!
BR

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The hotel has a very good location, clean rooms, friendly staff, and very good breakfast. There is also a very good restaurant in it. I have been there several times, and I think I will go back here when I go to Stockholm again.

Unfortunately, the wellness and fitness facilities are under reconstruction. Actually, most of the hotel seems to be being renovated. Downside: builders walking around. Upside: next time, I am going back to a new and improved Amaranten.

The hotel has many rooms that are dated and a number of rooms that are quite newly furnished. Bad thing in summer is that maybe 20 per cent of the rooms have air conditioning. Last time I got one without AC and it was at least 28 degrees Celsius when I got back from work. There was little I could do about it with that fan that was provided, and that very much affected sleep quality.

Also, please, next time when I take care of the bill the night before I leave because I have to leave for the airport at 5am, can you not call me 20 past midnight to ask when I am leaving... Actually, please, don't call me on the phone after 11pm at all. Thanks! :)

These complaints of mine are related to my last visit only. My overall opinion that it is a good hotel.

Room Tip: Ask if you can get a room with AC if you go in the summer.
1  Thank Aron H

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the near future.

Have a nice day,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

good location, near city center. walking distance from subway central station and most city attractions. rooms are old but renovated. double bed room is spacious. breakfast is very good. very good service.

1  Thank gorand74

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your top mark and review of The Clarion Hotel Amaranten following your recent stay with us.
I do hope that we will have the pleasure of looking after you on a future visit to Stockholm and please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of any further assistance.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The service at this hotel was great, and the breakfast and the bar were good, but the rooms need to be improved. The rooms were small, no air conditioner, which it was warm, and the bed was not a double bed, it was two twins pushed together. Not what I expected.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback with regards to your stay.
Please let us know your requirements regarding the bed, when making the reservation or upon arrival, we have both twin beds and "double beds"

Welcome back!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

romantic stay in Stockholm, excellent value and great comfort, very close to most places of visit. I recommend the Business Rooms at the 7th floor. Very quiet. The breakfast was a bit crowded but very good!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com

Thanks for a lovely review!! Please come back soon again.

Take care!