I stayed for business - reasonably good location as it's only a short walk from the railway station so therefore quick and easy to reach from the airport. I stayed in room 316 which I noted was probably the smallest hotel room in the world but yet totally fine for an over nighter. Strange front desk set up but good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the central Stockholm hotel, Scandic Norra Bantorget, within walking distance of Stockholm's best shops, theatres and attractions. The hotel has a great location in Stockholm. The hotel is close to Stockholm's top sights, great shopping opportunities, popular restaurants, plenty of entertainment and more. The popular spa, Centralbadet, is located just around the corner from the hotel and Stockholm's Central Station with airport buses, trains and metro are within walking distance. At Scandic Norra Bantorget you can enjoy a delicious meal in our cosy restaurant or if you just want to relax with a drink, you are welcome to our bar. During summer, you can enjoy the sunshine from our terrace. Borrow walking poles and head out for a brisk walk around Stockholm, we also have bicycles for you to borrow in the hotel's reception. We offer free wireless Internet access in all hotel rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Scandic Hotels, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Norra Bantorget reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Norra Bantorget Stockholm
- Scandic Norra Bantorget Hotel Stockholm