Hotel Diplomat(Stockholm)
Hotels.com
US$219
US$138
  • Pool
Hotel Birger Jarl(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$87
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$189
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$111
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Hotel Skeppsholmen(Stockholm)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$386
US$211
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

Clarion Hotel Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$100
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Clarion Hotel Sign(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$146
Clarion Hotels
US$87
US$73
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Hotel Rival(Stockholm)
US$241
US$202
1,488 results
All reviewsthe breakfast areacentral stationgamla stanqueen roompedestrian streetwalking distanceshopping districtbreakfast is servedexcellent locationold townbusiness tripchoose this hotelrooms are smallshort stayarlanda expressby footexcellent breakfast
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

I'll be honest, after almost a month staying in hostels around Europe, any hotel was going to feel amazing. So hopefully that hasn't biased this review too much! I was booked into Rica by a tour company I'd used to organise my trip through Sweden so I didn't necessarily choose it, but I'm glad I was sent here :)
I arrived at around 10:30am and was able to check in and use the room straight away. The room was basic, but clean, quiet and comfortable. Having a double bed and a bathroom to myself felt like a bit of a luxury at this stage of my trip! The staff were helpful regarding what the hotel offered and providing directions etc. the breakfast spread was great, with lots of variety. The area used for breakfast was airy and spacious also.
I don't really have anything negative to say about this hotel! I would recommend to friends, and stay again providing the price is right!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 3 January 2014

If location is everything then this is the place - right in the heart of the shopping district with innumerable options to eat, drink and shop. Conveniently located within walkable distance from the Central station too. The Palace and Gamla stan are closeby.
The complimentary breakfast is an excellent spread. They have a pretty good gym and a sauna too - very useful.
The rooms are small though and you may have to re-arrange furniture to use your large suitcases.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Almost everything about this hotel is very good. Good location, large lobby, brand new sauna-area and gym. The room we stayed in was spacious and clean. Breakfast was excellent and served at the inner garden of the hotel. Reception staff was friendly and free WiFi in the room was top notch. Also at the reception was free customer pc for everyone to use. All in all, very good experience and highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I was in Stockholm for work for a week and I found this Hotel and it's staff to be great. I stayed in a budget room which was small but I was out all day so this was fine. Everything was perfectly clean. The breakfast was amazing with great variety and it was great to try the Swedish salmon and herring . Considering how much everything else costs in Stockholm, the rate for room plus breakfast was very good. The staff were also very helpful when the first of my return flights to New Zealand was cancelled and I needed to stay another night.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

With this location you should obviously expect accordingly high price levels.
And, also predictively, relatively small rooms.
But I still think the Rica Stockholm fails a bit to deliver.
The hotel has been made by combining 4 houses, surrounding a small inner yard. The yard has been covered at rooftop level, and now functions as breakfast area.
My room was facing this "courtyard" at the same level. If I ever return to this Rica hotel, I will specifically request to get a room where that is not the case.
It gave the choice between opening a window towards this area, or live with the AC, which in such a small room was quite a noisy affair.
The breakfast was quite good, with exception of the eggs. There's eggs prepared in 5-6 different ways available. I tried several and I think they have a bit to learn about how to do that. As example - in my book soft-boiled means the egg-yolk is liquid - not that a plentiful part of the egg white is also liquid.
The wifi is free of charge and works very well. So does the cleaning of the rooms - nothing wrong there. Nice comfortable beds and newly renovated bathrooms.
Nice and friendly service at the reception.
What is supposed to be there really works - even if it feels a bit cramped.

• Stayed: December 2013