Orbitz.com
FindHotel
StayForLong
CheapTickets
1,036 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I booked this last minute and was incredibly happy with the hotel. It has the feel of a boutique hotel, where all the staff were incredibly helpful and welcoming. The building is non-descript from the outside, but located on a quiet square that takes about 10 minutes to get to the train station / central shopping area. There are lots of cafes, restaurants and a good sized co-op for food locally.

I opted for a single room and while the room was compact, it fit everything I needed. There was single bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, sofa, and TV. The bathroom was again compact but certainly larger than some I've experienced. There was no noise in the evening (I was facing onto the square), so I had a fantastic sleep.

In the morning there is a free breakfast served in the beautiful upstairs restaurant which overlooks the rooftops in Stockholm. There was plenty of options for food, from cooked breakfasts, eggs to order, to cold continental breakfast. They even offered gluten free bread to me.

What really made my stay so great was how helpful and warm the staff were. They always put the customer first, and I would definitely book here again if I return to Stockholm. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank hannahcd4
Cecilia E, Assistant Service Team Manager at Hotel Tegnerlunden, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Hi Hannah,
Thank you so much for your nice words,
It means a lot to us that you were taking the time to provide your feedback.

I'm glad you had a good stay in Stockholm and Hotel Tegnérlunden and we all hope to see you here again soon!

Cecliia Edholm

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Cosy modern hotel tucked away on a leafy square, not far from central Stockholm. We got a good rate by ordering a few months in advance. The room was fine, very comfy beds with very nice covers. Practical bathroom. Good having windows that open - not on to the park, but the street round the corner was OK. Only five floors and no endless corridors, in fact very nice wide corridors with a bit of art around. No milling crowds. Smokers outside the front door however. Cosy coffee room/bar downstairs that does snacks too. Lovely staff with good English. Small outdoor seating area out the back, very welcome on a warm evening. All boxes ticked.

Room tip: Park view is a bonus
1  Thank silpinge
Cecilia E, Assistant Service Team Manager at Hotel Tegnerlunden, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
We welcome and pay close attention to all feedback as it helps us improve our standard and service in line with our guests´ expectations.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us this time and I look forward to welcome you back to us!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Tiny, tiny room! Try and get a room facing the park. They seem to be a little bigger. The bathroom was however the cherry on top of the cake. I wonder how these huge Scandinavian people manage to fit in, fit their backsides on to the toilet as well as take a shower. The shower contraption consists of a moving plexiglass partition that you have to adjust and readjust while entering and exiting and trying to take a shower. It of course lets water out. The hotel has provided a cleaning squeegee for you to dry the flooded floors with. The bed is a tiny contraption and makes for very close sleeping quarters. The location is good however and the housekeepers keep the place clean. Breakfast is good. The hotel entrance has a steep staircase you have to carry your bags. No ramp or employees to help. I wonder if this is a legal thing with the steep staircase. The reception employees are well intentioned and friendly although they could be more informed of their city. When asked nicely they do help by looking things up on google though!

Dear,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We welcome and pay close attention to all feedback, as it helps us improve our standard and service in line with the expectations of our guests.

I am sorry to read that you didn´t enjoy your stay with us as much as we aim for and I apologize for this. We always do our best to provide our guests with a high level of service and a great product.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to us in the near future and please contact me direct so I can make sure that your next stay with us will be as pleasant as possible.

I look forward to welcome you back to us!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We stayed in the hotel for 3 nights, the rooms (twin bedded) were an adequate size and the beds comfortable. The room was clean and the breakfast facilities were more than adequate and well laid out. The location is good for central Stockholm and the main shopping streets/area. The bathroom (shower & toilet) was again adequate except the wash basin was too small. The room was cost effective for Stockholm. We would have scored the hotel higher except for one Negative, namely Lack of Air Conditioning (cooling system) in the room and this made the room extremely warm in the summer which in turn led to disturbed sleep

Room tip: In the Summer would advise to choose a room away from sunlight
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cecilia E, Assistant Service Team Manager at Hotel Tegnerlunden, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Hi,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
I'm glad you had a good stay with us and we hope to see you here again soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We stayed for 4 nights in June and were very happy with our choice. The hotel isn't luxurious, but it's very clean and comfortable. Our room was fairly small, but the beds were beautifully comfortable. We could open our windows very wide to let in plenty of fresh air which was lovely in the summer. There is a small fridge in the room in which you can place your own drinks or food. The breakfast was amazing - very wide choice of food and excellent quality. Staff were friendly and helpful when we needed advice. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would love to return if we visit Stockholm again. Highly recommended

Room tip: We had a room overlooking the park. It was quiet and comfortable.

Hi Sue,
I'm glad you had a good stay with us and I want to thank you for taking the time to write us this review.

I wish you a lovely day and welcome back to us!