I had a wonderful time in Stockholm and highly recommend the Columbus Hotell based on it's location, friendly staff and reasonable price (for one of the most expensive places I have ever visited).
The only issues would be that we stayed on third floor with a shared bath in a smaller room. This was just fine for us and everything was spotlessly cleaned and cozy/comfortable, etc. However, if you are troubled by stairs and/or a light sleeper, I would suggest getting a private room with bath on the first or second floor if your budget allows.
The hotel breakfast was very good and the staff was very friendly about answering all of our questions. They also have a bar and snacks until midnight which is very nice as well.
Overall, I was pleased and would highly recommend this hotel for the type of travel who is fit, active and likes to spend most of the day outside of the room enjoying sightseeing, restaurants, etc.
I should also mention there is free wifi that worked great and we did enjoy relaxing in the hotel courtyard and lobby for drinks on many nights. It was fantastic.
Please message me if you have any specific questions!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The area where we are located is called "SoFo", Stockholm's answer to London and New York's trendy SoHo. In the midst of this vibrant neighbourhood, you will find our oasis. Enter through a portal into a cobbled courtyard and you’ll arrive to NoFo Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your BEST WESTERN Premier Collection NoFo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Hotell Stockholm
- Columbus Hotell Hotel Stockholm