While this hotel is out of the 'main drag' of Stockholm, it is an easy 10-15 minute walk (along a beautiful route!) or an easy metro ride into the center of things.
We were first staying in a regular double room, and although the room was nice, the bathroom was tiny (shower and toilet not separated, hard for everything to not get wet). There was a problem with our bathroom (broken toilet seat), and the front desk very kindly upgraded us (free of charge) to another room, which was large and lovely.
The front desk, in general, is nothing but helpful....and one of the restaurants they recommended to us (Tradition, right down the street) was our favorite of the trip.
We were there during beautiful weather, which was great for sitting out in the hotel courtyard and walking into town, but it did make the rooms very hot (there did not seem to be AC).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The area where we are located is called "SoFo", Stockholm's answer to London and New York's trendy SoHo. In the midst of this vibrant neighbourhood, you will find our oasis. Enter through a portal into a cobbled courtyard and you’ll arrive to NoFo Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your BEST WESTERN Premier Collection NoFo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Hotell Stockholm
- Columbus Hotell Hotel Stockholm