US$191
US$153
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Hotel Diplomat(Stockholm)
US$394
US$305
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$259
US$112
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$192
  • Restaurant
Clarion Hotel Sign(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$123
Clarion Hotels
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$91
US$79
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Hotel Rival(Stockholm)
US$253
US$214
3,209 results
All reviewsskanstull metro stationbig hotelmodern hotelgamla stanbusiness tripold townt banabreakfast buffett centralensingle roomstandard roomnice breakfastcity centrepublic transportyogurtstopssodermalm
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One to be aware or wary of. The hotel is in a great location near the Arlanda express station, the room description is excellent with the room over looking a court yard.

You then get in your room and your window is 6ft away from a brick wall, completely in the dark.

A quick check with front of house to see if I could change rooms was replied with “that’s the type of room that you booked”

I don’t remember seeing “morlock room, forever cloaked in darkness, close up of a brick wall” as a room option.

So if you want sunlight, or customer service, there are many other excellent hotels to chose from.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Ida-Maja T, Chef at Clarion Hotel Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks that you took your time to share your opinions with us, Its seems that you didnt stay with us at Skanstull, but at Clarion Sign at Centralen. However I am sorry that you didnt find the Room
To live up to your expectations.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely hotel and busy too!! It shows that the hotel is of a high standard with so many guests.
The entrance is really open where you can sit around if you want.
Reception staff are really helpful and helped us bot whe we checked in and when we asked about buying train/bus tickets.
Location- very good. Close to the station but if you want to walk it only takes 20/30 minutes to get to the centre.
Room- was spacious enough for us to have an extra bed for the 3rd person in our party.

In all lovely hotel lovely stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for a great review! I am glad that you Enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked our four night stay through booking.com which guaranteed free cancellation until the check-in time. That morning I awoke to find an email from the hotel telling me that my credit card wasn’t valid and if I didn’t supply a new one before check-in time my booking would be cancelled.

My credit card was valid - I just hadn’t authorised the hotel to take a deposit - I still don’t know how much they had tried to take.

When we arrived well after check-in time, my booking hadn’t been cancelled. The attending staff said it was ‘No problem’. When I explained it was a problem for me I got a mumbled apology.

Our room was small (with one side of the bed to a wall) but workable. The location is good - with a 15min walk to good restaurants and central station.

The variety in the breakfast is amazing and good value (particularly compared to the price of eating out). Picking a time when it wasn’t over crowded was a challenge.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your review and that you took the time to share your experience with us. Our guests opinions is of high importance for us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is located quite close to the city center, near metro station. The room had a bath tube (this was pretty cool). On the second floor there is a gym, a terrasse with the view on the park, and a small spa. The service was very friendly and meals at the restaurant pretty diverse and tasty. In case if you have special dietary requirements related to lunch just notify the service at the restaurant and you will get 'I am speckal card'.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Ida-Maja T, Chef at Clarion Hotel Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for a great review! I am glad that you Enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great hotel for a conference.
The check-in was straight forward and the desk was helpful with orienting a first time Stockholm visitor to the surrounding area with a map and directions.
Very convenient location to walk to many local destinations such as parks and museums.
The room was smaller than expected, especially give I had a premium room.
The bathroom was the expected size, the remaining space was smallish. It reminded me of rooms in Tokyo.
The bathroom towels were first rate, very nice quality.
Overall an acceptable experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business