“Excellent Hotel in Stockholm.”
Review of Rex Hotel

Rex Hotel
Ranked #56 of 154 Hotels in Stockholm
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I really liked everything about Rex Hotel and thoroughly enjoyed my stay here.

The hotel is quite central and I felt the perfect location from which to explore Stockholm.

My single room was clean, comfortable and compact without being claustrophobic. I felt my room was more than big enough for my needs and was very impressed with the quality and layout.

The WiFi signal was excellent and available throughout the hotel, which I loved as in most hotels you can only get a ropey signal in reception areas.

Another plus for me was the free tea and coffee making facilities in reception.

I also felt breakfast was really good. There was plenty to choose from and the platters were quickly replenished.

All the staff I met were truly lovely and really helpful. Thank you for making my stay in Stockholm so wonderful.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family and would not hesitate to rebook.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Rex Hotel

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We took fast late night decision to stay in town for the night and got a nice price for Hotel Rex. Nice hotel, nicely located and the room are modern. We asked for a double room but got two twin beds put together. It did not really work..... The breakfast is not up to Swedish standard. But overall it vas a nice stay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Travelled to stockholm by myself rex hotel was just the place to stay,lovely friendly staff very clean and close to main places,room was just right for one person and lovely view on to the garden,thank you rex hotel for making my holiday so special xx

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 16 July 2014

A cozy old hotel but feels cramped. The hotel is nicely renovated but elevator, hallways and rooms are small and cramped.
The hotel served a small buffet breakfast in a nice glass enclosed courtyard.
The reception was only manned at certain times

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We (me, my wife and 2 boys - 3years, 3 months) spent 3 fantastic days in Stockholm and had our nights spent in Hotel Rex.
Clean, spacious double bad room with small but convenient bathroom, flat TV + very friendly staff, breakfasts, localisation were biggest advantages of the hotel.
The only disadvantage was the small distance between the opposite building (window to window).
Definitely worth recommending!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed for three nights in a room in the basement. It was indeed very small. We had to put our luggage on the bottom bunk and sleep on the top bunk. This was o.k. since we were out all day and tired at night. The breakfast was really fresh and healthy. The setting and location were perfect for us. Very close to Gamla Stan, Skansen and the Salu Hall food court. The bathroom was excellent! Very quiet.

Room Tip: One suggestion: leave the bathroom light on and you won´t feel the panic of clautrophobia during the...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Only stayed for one night in a singel room. Totally Worth the price i paid but cannot comment on service etc. As i arrived late and checken out early. Shame breakfast start so late att 7am. Nice to have wooden floors, shame that the singel room have got twin beds, would have been nice with a small duble insead.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo