“Not excited”

Cuisines: Diner, French, Seafood, Swedish, Scandinavian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I went there after a warm reccomendation by a friend. I did not like many things there except the place (in summer it is located on a beautiful square) and the staff which was trying its best. The menu is terrible poor, just 3 starters and 4 main plates. they do not have a wine selection, you take what they offer (but it was nice).

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I love the atmosphere of french bistro. I love the staff that has excellent knowledge of both food and wines and above all the best combination of the two. I love the food and especially the vegetarian alternatives that are always a real dish and not a combination of parts of other dishes.

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

We had a theatre dinner (2 course dinner) in the main lounge. The cod was delicious and the staff was very friendly. The only strange thing was that the place was almost empty on a saturday evening.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Club Nine is very convenient when staying at Clarion Sign (and food and atmosphere are much nicer). Start in the bar and end with a nice 3 or 4 courses for a decent price. With good selection of wines.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Our Swedish hosts took us to the Cloud Nine for dinner and we were not disappointed at all. The food was overall was spectacular and the dumplings were the best I have ever had....I could have eaten them just as my meal. The others in my party had the ceviche and that was wonderful as well. For the main course, most of us had the duck breast in an nice Asian spice broth with lots of veggies. Other had a mound of Moules Frites which look and smelled delish. The service was great and the atmosphere was eclectic but lots of interesteing paintings on the wall. I will definitely come back to Cloud Nine next time in Sweden and will get a large order of those dumplings just for dinner!!