“Improving the human race”
Review of Primo Amore - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Kungsholmen
Neighbourhood: Kungsholmen
Space
“Improving the human race”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My fiancee and I ate here during holiday. We both ordered a variation of pasta. We both regretted our decision to eat at Primo Ciao Ciao (somewhat).

At first things weren't so bad. We ordered pasta. The pasta seemed ok, but soon after my initial ingestion of the meal I discovered a terrible secret... there was a vast reserve of precious oils at the base of my plate. My pupils dilated as I gazed upon the vast ocean of grease my pasta sat upon, and my synapses began firing as I realized the pasta served as a rudimentary strainer for everything below it. I saw no less than 10dl of pure oil in what appeared to be an ill constructed quarry.

I tried to power through, wringing dry individual pieces of pasta in attempts to salvage the dish, but I was... not strong enough. Trying to save the pasta submerged in the oil was ultimately futile. It's life had been extinguished by it's cruel master through methods of violence and oil infusion that sting to even think upon. It sat limp, cold, and drowned under a standing puddle of mysterious fluid.

In the end the oil became too much, so I did what any sensible human being would do. I drained the oil (I opted not to use the pasta to strain, it had been through enough) and saved it for experimentation. Knowing the secret to this lost treasure became a new life goal. Through much scientific research and analysis I later found the oil was quite useful for hunting. I was able to dip arrows into the oils, and tested them on wild boars. Upon contact any life-force contained within the animal was drained. It was dead in seconds.

Using my trained skills of deduction, I can only postulate that the highly advanced immune systems of the human race saved my fiance and I that night. Though the food was crafted by an evil, torturer of pasta, I was able to improve methods of hunting wild game through my efforts, and thus advancing the technology of the human race by enduring Primo Ciao Ciao.

Be grateful citizens of Earth, that you did not have to endure Primo Ciao Ciao. As I have seen the horrors of this business, and they are not kind.

• Visited July 2013

Oxford
“Great find for dinner”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Recommended by hotel. Good choice of food and an English menu if you cant read Swedish. Busy and a bit noisy but worth it. Food and wine were excellent.

• Visited April 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“Excellent staff, service and food!”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

What a nice restaurant, very fresh, nice decorated and it has the nicest staff ever who will go beyond to enssure your every need when it comes to food and make you feel welcome. Always smiling, very professionals servers, the food is to die foor, fresh and made right. The pizza's as are a must, full of flavour, done in their huge pizza oven, the best one is DANIELLA so fresh and rewarding. The lasagna is incredible and let's not talk about the pastas and their AMAZING greek salad! The best one of all of them is PRIMO ciao ciao in KUNGSBRON! That one is the best one and always full. Affordable prices specially their lunch menu from monday to friday with a wide seelction of all their top dishes and taisty salads for the healthy ones. Their coffees are also devine and their desserts are just magical. IT'S A MUST!

• Visited January 2013