“Excellent”

Food Tours Stockholm
Ranked #2 of 16 Food & Drink in Stockholm
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us on a culinary excursion as we visit 6-8 carefully selected restaurants, cafes and food shops in central Stockholm. Enjoy stories from enthusiastic bakers and chefs with a passion for flavors and high quality ingredients. We visit enough places during the approximately three-hour tour to make most people more than full and satisfied.
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We had a lovely tour with Fredrick. He was so interesting and knowledgable and he really showed us a great time in Stockholm. We loved trying all of the many different foods. Even our 8 year old son jumped in and tried most of the dishes and he just loved it. So many yummy things to enjoy. A great tour and a very fun and entertaining afternoon. A must do while in Stockholm!!!

1  Thank happycolleen
"fantastic food tour"
"food samples"
"walking food tour"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 7 January 2014

From the time we met Frederick the tour and his attitude to it was great. he is so ;positive and has obviously a great love of what he is doing. The tour was great with so much food we did not need dinner that night and also a deverisity of places visited. It also provded a good place to interact with locals, both people on tour and workers in places visited. We worked reccommend this tour as excellent value and a good way to see other parts of Stockholm
Gary & Lois
Australia

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Originally, I thought this was too expensive so I had to think twice about it before I finally decided to just go for it. I am so so glad I did because it is so worth it! I first went on the Culinary Soldermalm and after, I quickly signed up for the Nordic Experience. To say I enjoyed it would be understatement. I absolutely loved it!

First, Fredrick, the host/owner/guide, is an extremely knowledgeable guy who is passionate about food. His selection of restaurants and shops are well organized. I loved how we were all greeted in each establishment with tables set and ready for us. Fredrick obviously has a great relationship with all those in the industry. Every restaurant/shop we went to had a shop keeper/server who would explain what we were tasting and how it was prepared. Some served local beer or wine if you'd perfer, to accompany the tastings. And some tastings were more like a meal! So come hungry and pace yourself.

So as I said, I was fortunate enough to do both tours. If you have the time and money, do both. They each provide something special and very different. I enjoyed Nordic Experience with tastings of local cheese and specialty dried meats through the food hall in Hotorgshallen as well as trying herring (all different ways) and of course the Swedish meatballs too. But I have to say, if you can do only one, Soldermalm can't be missed! The whole area of Soldermalm is wonderful and to experience dining in them is great! Who knows when you'd have the time to try all those restaurants in one trip. We visited 6 delicious restaurants, 1 amazing deli and the best chocolate factory in Stockholm.

4  Thank scoshi
Reviewed 26 October 2013

If you have a passion for food this is the guide you need for stockholm. Excelent selection of restaurants and purveyors. My first time in a cheese "vault". Fredrik is a very nice person and you can tell he is commited.

1  Thank Claudio M
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I can not say enough good things about this tour!
First off, Fredrick is great!! he is a great tour guide and answered ALL of my questions about the tour, food, stockholm and sweden. He was very informative.
Next, the tour was PERFECTLY organized! The tour was very smooth, every restaurant was ready for us. I was very impressed with how it was laid out.
and last, but certainly not least. THE FOOD!!
WOW!! amazing. My boyfriend went to culinary school in canada, so when we travel we try to eat at nice restaurants.
both of us were so very impressed with the choice or restaurants, the food, the uniqueness of each place.

It was excellent, we took the sodermalm. Everyone on our tour were very impressed. No complaints, nothing i would change!!

Thanks Fredrick!!