“ABBA”

Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Cruise
Ranked #9 of 315 things to do in Stockholm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: ABBA The Museum is more than an ordinary museum. Naturally, the members’ costumes, gold records, original items, memorabilia, and much, much more are here. But at this museum you are an important part of the experience! We simply want you to experience the feeling of being the 5th ABBA member. To find out what you would look like in their legendary stage costumes, to sing at the Polar Studio, to experience exciting 3D avatars, and to enter the stage together with the band.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

ABBA was and is till one of my favorite groups. The place reminds me the beautiful songs they sung and reminded me of my youth, Wonder what happened to them NOW?

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We both enjoyed this trip down memory lane of music. For Sweden we thought it was reasonably priced.The museum had an audio option for about $7 which was easy to use and we shared it, although not necessary as there was plenty of written information, but for real Abba fans the audio was from each member of the group. There was plenty of memorabilia, original costumes and live footage from the Abba era. There are opportunities for interactive activities which included record mixing, on stage dancing etc. Plenty of abba merchandise available if wanted. My own personal improvement would be a more varied range of music played throughout the museum - Waterloo and Dancing Queen seemed to be the main focus.Look at booking online prior to going as it is cheaper.(If you find this review helpful please let me know via the helpful box tks)

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Always wanted to see this museum being a big fan of Abba. With great weather we took the ferry across which is a quick 10 minutes across from the old town.
Highly recommended experience with a lot of interactive displays for the abba want-a-be.
As an Aussie it was a treat to visit their homeland and view their memorabilia. Bring back Abba!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Frankly the Abba museum was not included within the Stockholm card, so we decided to just visit it from the outside. There is the picture posing on the outside which was a lot of fun, we had a lot of laughs and took tons of photos. We also visited the shop and had a look inside. I don't really regret that I did not visit the museum since I am not an Abba fan. Just visiting from the outside, taking the photos and just being there was fun and memorable.

1  Thank rayanelb
Reviewed 5 August 2014

was most impressed with the recollection of the musicians on their life, their personal stories as well as the story of the ABBA group written and read by Bjorn!