“Excellent coffee and chocolate cake”
Review of Jerntorgiths Cafe

Jerntorgiths Cafe
Ranked #761 of 3,207 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Swedish, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining
Neighbourhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was in this cafe in the last day of my visit to Stockholm and I must say that the service and the things they provide are of really high quality. The best coffee I tried while i was in Stockholm and a wonderful piece of chocolate cake in a great atmosphere

2  Thank Borja29

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Spending a week in Stockholm, I returned to this friendly cafe multiple times, whenever I was in the Gamla Stan area. Over the week - in the spirit of the Swedish ’fika' - I sampled their cappuccino, espresso, latte, a traditional cinnamon bun, a slice of beautiful carrot cake with lime frosting, both home-baked, as well as their salmon and quinoa salad and - having read other reviews on here - the Swedish meatballs. And honestly, I couldn't choose a favourite! The ambience is relaxed and warm, and from the start I was welcomed like a friend by the brothers who run the cafe. Thanks guys!

2  Thank Becky R
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Great atmosphere, such a cool and helpful staff! Definitely a place to go if you want to have your coffee or tea as you like it !

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Lots of Cafe's in this area, and I think this is the one we wandered into. Great desserts - especially the carrot cake. Very helpful servers, too.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We wanted traditional swedish cuisine and heard lots about the swedish meatballs. We chanced upon this cafe in our tour of the Old Town. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal of swedish meatballs and salmon cuts. The cafe is small and cozy and created a very warm feeling and sanctuary from the cold winter-spring day...