“Great Asian food”

Cuisines: Asian
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Just needing a quick dish for the afternoon, I decided to visit this restaurant and take-away. Ilove Thai food and went for the Pad Thai. Loved it, huge portions and good quality. If I were living in Stockholm, I would order takeaway from here.

1  Thank bmaschoreck
There are newer reviews for Mama ye's

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I was introduced to Mama Ye's a couple of months back for sushi, but I have been coming back there ever since and showing it to more of my friends. Service is of a very high level and the food is just out of this world. I have tried different types of food at Mama Ye's - sushi and other oriental dishes.
Inside, the place is very welcoming and warm. All the food is prepared fresh and can be adapted to the customer, meaning, if you have allergies, don't worry. :)

1  Thank KamilSzmerdt
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I went to Mama Ye's with some friends and I was taken by the place instantly when I walked through the door. It's a perfect size - small, cosy and yet, not cramped. And we were greeted by the staff with a friendly smile as soon as we got in the door.

The menu is available in English too, and the staff have no problem speaking English if you need that. They were very helpful in providing suggestions, and also in tailoring the menu to personal tastes. There is complimentary miso soup and green tea to keep you occupied while you wait. We got mixed sushi platters and we were all far more than satisfied. The food was very fresh, and prepared before our eyes. Everything tasted perfect. We also ordered a plate of ten dumplings to share, and because there were three of us, we were given two extra dumplings free of charge so that we could have four each.

The service was friendly, relaxed and definitely given with care. We will definitely be back there! I have found my new favourite place to eat in Stockholm. :-)

1  Thank DennisDonncha
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, nice and fresh. I couldn't decide what to take sushi or thai. They had a combo of that. Really tasty :-)

Reviewed 10 September 2013

this was a random stop whilst looking for somewhere cheap for dinner. menu also in English and staff speak English. Thai green curry, rice, pickled salad and a diet coke for just under 100k. perfectly cooked prawns in abundance, lots of fresh veg in there and one of the best coconut sauces I've ever had.

might go back for lunch tomorrow :@)