I've lived at several 5 stars hotels around the world, and Sheraton Stockholm Hotel does not deserve that amount of stars -
- The air conditioner was not working (well, it blew warm air in my face on any given settings).
- The beds were hard, and pillows too large.
- Constantly disturbed by noises from the hallway - in other words very little sound isolation.
- We had a three course dinner that tasted extremely bland - particularly the main course (chicken and risotto??)
- The breakfast was pretty alright, though our group had to call out to get the waitresses attention (e.g. coffee/juice) the second day of our stay.
As others have mentioned, Wifi priced 100 SEK for a 24 hours? This should be free of charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connecting you to the Heart of Stockholm! Located right in the city center, only minutes away from the picturesque Old Town and the airport rail link, the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel is the ideal place to stay for anyone wishing to connect to the Swedish capital. The 465 rooms are among the most spacious in town, and each one has the renowned Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed, for a perfect night’s sleep. Many of the rooms offer breathtaking views of Lake Mälaren, Old Town or the City Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Stockholm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Stockholm
- Stockholm Sheraton