Sheraton Stockholm Hotel
  • Pool
At Six(Stockholm)
Freys Hotel(Stockholm)
3,743 results
All reviewsthe club loungeold towngamla stancentral stationcity hallarlanda expressacross the bridgeperfect locationwalking distancelobby baran upgraderoyal palacebaltic cruisebeautiful cityshopping areasuperior roomvasa museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2009

Lovely hotel, perfect location, clean, contemporary furnishings. Very accommodating staff. We had an amazing room overlooking the beautiful harbor. Great internet, we loved it and will be back!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
PPeters, General Manager at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2009

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback on your visit to us here at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel – I am so happy you found the location, design and staff to be lovely and perfect. All kind of feedback is important and always taken serious by me and my team. Without our great and honest guests we would not be anything.

I hope you will return very soon, and we will make sure your next stay is as comfortable and memorable as it was in August.

You know where to find me and I wish you warm welcome back to us.

Reviewed 8 November 2009

Stayed at the Sheraton for three nights late last month while attending a conference and business meetings in Stockholm. Very good, friendly, efficient staff. Room was not huge but decent-sized and fine--looking toward Old Town over the water and near major roads, but well insulated from street noise. Location very good. Perhaps five minutes or so from Old Town, and the saem minutes from the Central Station in the other direction--though be aware that the Arland (??) Express (that is, the airport train) platform is at the far end of the Station with respect to where the hotel is, so walking to that platform is closer to 15 minutes. Had the buffet breakfast one morning and it was quite good. Four free computer terminals, complete with printer, in the bar lobby area. Occasionally they all were busy, especially in the evening, but more often than not a terminal is available. I would gladly stay at the Sheraton again.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
SheratonStockholm, General Manager at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2009

Dear Guest,

Let me start by saying that we would gladly have you staying with us here at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel again and I do hope that we will see you soon.

Thank you very much for your fantastic description of the superior room where you stayed, the view, the Arlanda Express train (which I believe is closer than a 15 minutes walk once you are familiar with the location of the station), the buffet breakfast and the rest of the comments you have made about us. Rest assured that I have shared these with my team here at the hotel.

Should you have any further feedback for us - please feel free to contact me directly.

Once again, many thanks and warm welcome back.

Warm regards

Paul Peters

Reviewed 7 November 2009

i stayed at the sheraton stockholm and booked a superior room which was a category above the standard room. The check-in process was warm, welcoming, smooth and very good. As my girlfriend and I headed into the room, our impression overall of the hotel was that it was clean. When we arrived to the room, we felt it had a very nice design since it was modern and we didnt expect it from a sheraton. In previous stays at other sheratons the rooms were never so modern. Our room had a very nice balcony with outdoor heating, with the view of the lake and the city (very nice!). The room was a little bit dusty in one of the night tables and lamps, the balcony had cigarette butts which was not nice at all.
We had a king size bed but the beds were set up with 2 twin duvets instead of 1 king size and we didnt like that much. We thought it was a scandinavian thing.
The bathroom was very clean but I felt a strange light smell of sewage and turn down service was upon request and nothing special about it..compared to other turn down service Sheraton experiences in the past.
The phone operators were a bit unclear in their explanations and I felt their english was good overall but sometimes they didnt really understand..
We had breakfast at the 360 restaurant and the breakfast buffet was very nice set up, a lot of variety and nice salmon and swedish specialities. The service was nothing special and overall a bit overpriced for what it really was, they really didnt approach us until 20 minutes after we arrived and the waiters really didnt explain where we could get coffee because we saw some guests serving themselves from a coffee machine and others getting coffee from the service staff.. The location of the juice bar and water was a bit unclear and overall ok, however when the breakfast ended the staff was a bit rude just vaccuming in our face kind of kicking us out.. i felt it was a bit rude.. the hotel itself is nice, very good location and overall was a good stay

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay with us – as you can imagine I am sorry to read that you were not completely happy with your visit, and that you found your stay to be just average.

It is clear that your experience started in a very good way and along the way something was lost. October was a busy month for us and although your stay might have been during a period when the hotel was completely fully booked, you should still receive the best possible service from us.
We are constantly training our staff to make sure we meet the demands from our guests in a proper and helpful way, and to see only opportunities beyond the challenges we face. However, I agree that it seems like we did not perform as good as we normally do and I have brought your feedback up with the departments concerned to make sure that we follow up on your comments.

On behalf of my team I apologize for the inconveniences met and I would like to ask you to contact me directly next time you have plans to travel to Stockholm. I will make sure you are much better cared for than this time.

Reviewed 5 November 2009

We had an excellent stay in the hotel; there was a very nice, friendly atmosphere (also in combination with being the 'official tournament hotel' for the tennistournament, Stockholm Open). The room was great with a view on the beautiful city of Stockholm. We had dinner and drinks in the bar of the hotel; very good quality, nice and friendly staff. We very much enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing the experience you have from us, the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel. We appreciate to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I agree the Stockholm Open tennis tournament certainly added something extra to the atmosphere. Both for our guests and us, the staff working here.

Also, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the dinner and the drinks in the bar!

If there is anything we can do for you – please feel free to contact me directly. We wish you warm welcome back to Stockholm.

Reviewed 29 October 2009

Like all Sheraton hotels this one is conveniently located close to the Old Town, the city centre and the central station. A few years back the lobby area underwent major renovations making room for more meeting rooms and decreasing the size of the lobby bar. This bar is still very good, but tends to get cramped as does the restaurant in the mornings. Breakfast is very good and comes at a competitive price considering quality and variety of food. The room service menu however is almost sad in its lack of imagination and steep prices.
Most of the rooms are rather small and almost all that I have stayed in have lacked a bath tub in the tiny bathrooms. The size of rooms and the lack of a tub makes this a cramped experience for those travelling with children.

Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
SheratonStockholm, General Manager at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2009

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you found the hotel convenient to stay at, and that our restaurant and bar 360 met your expectations.
However, I am concerned to read that you found our room service menu lacking imagination and being too pricy. I have forwarded these comments to our F&B manager, and will follow up.

We have many different room types to choose from, where the standard rooms might be somewhat smaller than the superior rooms. From my own experience I know that a room with a bath tub is to prefer when you travel with children, and normally we offer our guests this choice. I am sorry you were not given that option this time, but can assure you that should you return, please contact me before your arrival and I will make sure that your request is met next time.

Warm welcome back and warm regards,