Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Fia
Stockholm, Sweden

Kind of regular and boring.

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Mar 2024via mobile
I have heard a lot of this hotel and that’s why I choose this one for my birthday. We took romance package because of my birthday. Well I have been at better hotels, we took this one because we had tickets to hamburger börs and it was pretty near. The room was nice, the staff was nice but as I said, I have been at better hotels.

They said we could get breakfast up to our room without extra because of our package so we decided to take just coffe and then go down for breakfast. When the lady came up they wanted to charge us for both the coffe and a fee for room service and I said it should have been included. So she took away the charging for the coffe but not the fee for the service well that’s ok.
Went down for the breakfast. A big no, the croissants what hard and not freshly made.
And the rest just looked kinda mediocre.

All I could do was drink apple juice so no breakfast for me.

I think that they have customers that absolutely adore this hotel but sorry I’m not of them. I think this was kinda regular boring hotel that never does a little bit extra for the customers. But that’s just my opinion.
This is a hotel I recommend if you want to be in the city but doesn’t expect anything extra.

The romance package was a small bottle of cava and “chocolate” but the chokolate was yoghurt, a small amount with white chokolate with black currant taste.
Nope that’s not chokolate for me.
I tasted one and then I Had to throw it in the bin. But it’s just a matter of taste I think.
But this is not romance package for me.

This is my honest opinion of this hotel.
Don’t expect to much.
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel- cmanager, Owner at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 18 Mar 2024
Dear Sofia,
Thank you for letting us know your opinion of your stay.

We're glad to hear that you found the room to your liking and that our staff made a positive impression. Our team strives to offer excellent service, and it's rewarding to know when we've succeeded. Regarding the breakfast experience, we're sorry to hear it didn't meet your expectations. We pride ourselves on our diverse breakfast offerings, including freshly made Swedish and international dishes, and we regret that we fell short in this instance. Concerning the romance package, we aim to provide a delightful experience with thoughtful touches like sparkling wine and chocolates. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to refine our offerings.

All of the team really do hope we may welcome you back in the future.
Kindest regards,

£79
1.4 miles from Sheraton Stockholm Hotel
View more hotels in Stockholm
4,401 results
All reviews the club lounge old town gamla stan central station great location city hall arlanda express across the bridge walking distance royal palace an upgrade shopping area junior suite mini bar breakfast buffet vasa museum starwood
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2024

Great Sheraton, with the usual excellent service!

We received a room upgrade, and it was very welcome after having spent 4 nights in a very small room in Goteborg.

The staff are very friendly & willing to help. The bar staff deserve a mention, since by the second day of our stay already knew our drinks preferences!

The food at the bar & restaurant is excellent, especially the spinach & chanterelle ravioli, which was simply superb. In fact, the food was so good at the restaurant that we didn't even bother to go eat out during our 5-night stay there! The only negative thing about the food was the scrambled eggs at the breakfast buffet, which were terrible.

Highly recommend the Sheraton for a stay in Stockholm!

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel- cmanager, Owner at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2024

Dear Kiran,
Thanks for taking the time to share your views of your stay at our hotel.

We're thrilled to hear that our service met the high Sheraton standard you've come to expect, and that the complimentary room upgrade added comfort to your stay. It's wonderful to know that our staff's friendliness and attentiveness, particularly at the bar, made a positive impression on you. We're also delighted that the culinary offerings at our restaurant, especially the spinach & chanterelle ravioli, exceeded your expectations to the point of choosing to dine with us throughout your visit. Regarding the breakfast experience, while we're glad to see that our services were generally well-received, we regret to hear that the scrambled eggs did not meet your taste. We appreciate this feedback and continually strive to enhance our breakfast selection to ensure all guests start their day on the right note.

We hope that you will return on a future occasion.
Best regards,

Reviewed 11 February 2024 via mobile

I stayed at Sheraton Stockholm for a weekend break. I chose the hotel mainly because of its location (near the central station) but also because of Sheraton's reputation for excellent service. The hotel and staff certainly lived up to this reputation. The room was spacious with excellent views on the lake and breakfast was copious with the excellent cinnamon buns. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Sheraton Stockholm hotel and would strongly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel- cmanager, Owner at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2024

Dear Guest, thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel.

We're delighted to hear that our central location served as a convenient base for your weekend break, and it's wonderful to know that our team's dedication to service left a positive impression. Your enjoyment of the spacious room with its scenic lake views is precisely what we strive to offer. Furthermore, the breakfast at our hotel is indeed designed to provide a delightful start to the day, complete with our much-loved cinnamon buns.

It would be a pleasure to have you return on your next visit to Stockholm.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 February 2024

The Sheraton is ideally located in the centre of Stockholm and the ideal base for all excursions. The service is excellent, particularly the concierge, William, who was extremely helpful, and the front desk, which always listens to guests.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel- cmanager, Propriétaire at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2024

Dear Russel,
Thank you for this feedback concerning your recent visit.

We're thrilled to hear that our central location served as the perfect base for your excursions in Stockholm. It's also heartening to know that our concierge, particularly William, and the front desk team provided you with excellent service and were attentive to your needs. Our staff strives to ensure that every guest feels listened to and cared for during their stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 19 January 2024

The view was so amazing facing the harbour! The location is also really good and central, with the direct access to airport with train and just a short and pleasant walk you can reach the historic city centre.
The breakfast was also good with varieties.
My platiunum status was well recognised.
Thanks!

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel- cmanager, Owner at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2024

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing this positive feedback of your stay.

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed the stunning harbour views and our central location, providing convenient access to the airport and proximity to the historic city center. It's wonderful to know that our breakfast selection met your expectations with its variety. Additionally, we are pleased that your platinum status was recognized and appreciated during your stay.

We all look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Best regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2024

The hotel is a little tired in places but made up for by the friendly helpful staff especially William the concierge & the Greek bar tender . I learnt on my stay that there was a picture of Abba on the 8th floor & that room 819 was where some of the abba movie of 1977 was filmed ( not Australia) William at my request showed me this room . Being a big Abba fan I was delighted . Thank you William . Best nights sleep comfy bed & soft fluffy pillows . Great location. I would certainly stay here again

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel- cmanager, Owner at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2024

Dear Lizzie,
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback.

We're thrilled to hear that our staff, especially William the concierge and our bartender, provided friendly and helpful service during your stay. It's wonderful that you, as a big Abba fan, got to enjoy a special moment by visiting the room connected to the band's history. We're also glad that you found our beds comfortable, ensuring a good night's sleep, and appreciated our central location. While we understand that aspects of the hotel may appear in need of a refresh, we're excited to inform you that a full-scale renovation is planned to start in January, which will address and rejuvenate our beloved property.

We hope to welcome you back.
Best wishes,