“MODERATE STYLE, A LITTLE BIT EXPENSIVE” 3 of 5 bubbles

Hard Rock Cafe
Athens, Greece
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“MODERATE STYLE, A LITTLE BIT EXPENSIVE”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

If you have visit other restaurants of the chain, this one, is not among the best. The staff is very friendly and trying to provide you good service, but the atmosphere is lacking something from the Hard Rock Cafe's restaurants. The food is good, according to the idea for this type of restaurant, but the price seems to be on the high side. For Stockholm city is something different to try, therefore it is recommended.

Visited September 2013

Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best margaritas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

Love Stockholm, love Hard Rock, love their margaritas. Very friendly staff but then they are in all the Hard rocks!

Visited May 2013
Hampshire, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Legendary Burger indeed - gave me Food Poisoning!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

We visited this Hard Rock Cafe as we are trying to work our way round them all on our various travels. I thought i would try one of their legendary burgers - yes 'legendary' it certainly was. I can truly say that I have never been so ill in all my days - I got severe food poisoning and almost didn't make the flight home the next day. it took me a whole week to recover. I did voice my concern to the Hard Rock Customer Service who forwarded my email to the Stockholm Manager whose reply was 'tough; can't possibly be us! Well Anders - it certainly was. An apology would have been nice.

Visited March 2013
South Australia, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great service. Friendly staff. Good food. Fun atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed our nights out at Hard Rock Cafe in Stockholm. I'd never been to one before and didn't really know what to expect. I thought we'd go there briefly and then move on somewhere else, but ended up eating and drinking there on two nights in a row. I'd go back again, too.

Visited November 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Stockholms Hard Rock”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2012

They are all the same but if you like the concept you know exactely what you get. No surprise but quite good anyhow.

Visited October 2012