Miss Clara by Nobis
US$277
US$168
Preferred Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$165
US$83
US$71
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$141
  • Pool
Hilton Stockholm Slussen(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$150
  • Restaurant
Story Hotel Riddargatan(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$247
US$210
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Motel L Hammarby Sjostad(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$86
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscorner roomurban deligreat designbeautiful hotelsmall gymfront desk staffwalking distancecentral locationbreakfast buffetby footinterior designloved this hotelcomfy bedrooms are moderngreat showersuperior roomgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed here for a business trip for 2 nights and the hotel was really a good choice.
Central position just 5 min far from the train staion; very comfortable rooms (minimal design), good restaurant and bar and helpful staff.
Breakfast a little bit poor...!
Anyway, I suggest it!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Morsi K, Chef at Miss Clara by Nobis, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

Glad to read that you enjoyed everything from our stunning location and rooms to our restaurant and bar. Extra glad to read your comment about my team. Be assured i will inform them.

We are proud to be located at one of the most up and coming addresses in Stockholm.

Sorry to read you didn’t enjoy our breakfast; we normally get amazing reviews of the quality and the products. I will inform the kitchen about this so it will not happen in the future.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to Miss Clara next time you visit our capital.

Best,

Morsi Khaled
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 26 May 2014

A home away from home. Very elegant design and love the historical feature of the building. My room was stylish and comfortable. I walked from the Arlanda Express station down to the hotel within 10 minutes. The hotel's restaurant is also a must for those who wish to enjoy a delightful Swedish/International meal.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review.

Very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay here at new Miss Clara - one of Stockholm's most treasured Art Nouveau Buildings - Located at one of the most up and coming addresses in Stockholm.

Next time you visit we hope to be able to offer you a seat outside at our terrace, enjoying our food that is free from all refined sugar and flours while overlooking the buzzing Sveavägen Boulevard.

My team and I hope to welcome you back to our capital soon again.

Best from a sunny Stockholm,

Morsi Khaled
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Everything worked well. The staff is friendly and help you will any issues. The rooms are compact but charming. Unfortunately the street and the bar on the opposite side of the street are a bit noisy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We spent unfortunately just one night at Miss Clara but it was an amazing experience. The girl at check in was more than professional, explaining us the hotel features and giving us recommendations where to go in Stockholm. The location could not be better. We arrived from the airport with the Arlanda Express Train and from the station it's just a short walk to the Miss Clara. Also all the cool places, restaurants and sights are in walking distance. This is the perfect place to explore the city easily. Breakfast was also ver good and the service staff was excellent. I can highly recommend the Miss Clara and we will be back in September again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I'm really hesitant to write this review as I really wanted this hotel to be good. Maybe it is because I know how good their other hotel is that expectations were set high, but unfortunately this hotel did disappoint.

The good points: the building it's self is gorgeous and it's clear that they have spent considerably on the interior with numerous nice little touches throughout the communal areas; the location is good, you are walking distance from stureplan, sergels torg and most of downtown; free umbrellas which we much needed during our stay.

My gripes: mainly this boils down to the room. It was cramped to the point of inconvenience. Whilst I am not one to spend a lot of time In my hotel room the absence of a couple of basic necessities was critical. Firstly there is no chair in the room, just a cushion to sit on the window ledge cum dresser cum chest of draws. I'm 30 and active but found this really uncomfortable and frankly not acceptable to have no proper seating in a hotel of this cost and class. This extends further as there is also no desk. I had some work to do and spent a couple of hours sat on the window ledge which left me with a site back.

This same unit also acts as the storage and effectively with no room elsewhere for suitcases, we had to have 2 suitcases stuck on top of there reducing the sitting space! Not to mention the lack of storage to fully unpack two suitcases! There was two of us for a three night stay and we only had small cases, so I wouldn't like to be staying for any longer terms.

Other issues: window through from the bedroom to the toilet has just a thin semi transparent sheet to cover...i don't really want to see my mrs sat on the toilet as it kind of kills the romance but it was unescapable unless the person in the bathroom doesn't turn the light on in there! Really poorly thought out!

Finally on check in we were handed the room keys without any explanation on anything and I mean anything. Now I know it's a small point, but again at this class of hotel for the receptionist to just hand you the room key and leave you to it is pretty poor. They didn't even tell us where the elevator was and we ended walking round the wrong way in to the bar before finding it. I know it's only probably took us 30 seconds to find the elevator, but it was 5 seconds to say it and when arriving at 12 at night and your tired the little things make the difference.

It's such a shame as the property had such potential to be great and I really wanted to like it, but to me it is just not four star standard. Would I go back? Possibly if I was travelling solo, but even then only as a sixth or seventh choice and if it was markedly cheaper than other true 4 star alternatives

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple