“Excellent hotel indeed”

Best Western Plus Time Hotel
Ranked #30 of 154 Hotels in Stockholm
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Well Initially, I worried about the descriptions that like all visitors mentioned in their reviews either in booking.com or Agoda, actually, the hotel was absolutely no doubt wonderful. Some reviewers said the location was far away from the town, come on darling, only 4mins walk to the underground, and only 2 stops near by the town. Surrounding of the hotel was quiet and peaceful, room was clean enough, breakfast was amazing.
Moreover, some visitors complained that there was no tea bag or cattle in rooms.. come on guys, ask for it, even you can ask the reception for toothpaste, toothbrush, bathrobe, slippers there. The receptions've done a very kind service for me.
Overall, if I get another chance to Stockholm I will be visit this fancy hotel again for sure.

1  Thank JasperJiang
RChibba, Ägare at Best Western Plus Time Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Pengcheng
Thank you very much for letting us and the Tripadvisor users know about your experiences from staying here at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Time Hotel.

I was so glad to hear that your concerns and worries about staying with us were exaggerated and instead your stay was pleasant. Actually,the shopping street Drottningagatan is only 950 m away and the Central Station 1,9 km. All within Walking distance as you mention.
We try to offer value for money including a grand breakfastbuffet.

We hope to see you back soon again, and when it is time to re-visit Stockholm and us; please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I will personally make sure your expectations are once again not only met, but also exceeded.

Your comments have been shared with the team and we are all looking forward to seeing you back soon.

All the best and warm regards,

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Time Hotel

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I found Best Western Plus Time Hotel to be a very attractive and comfortable hotel with lovely spacious rooms and a delicious breakfast buffet. Excellent value for money. Would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Rebecca F
Thank for taking the time to put your nice comments here on Tripadvisor. A great choice by you!

I hope you will have a chance to come back to us here at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Time Hotel one day.

Should you have anything else on your mind, please feel free to let my team and me know.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stockholm is a rather expensive city, so compared to the avarage - the Best Western seems on the reasonable side. A very comfortable hotel, with a designer interior in the lobby. The top flor rooms have very nice terraces - great place to spend long Spring/Summer evening, with a panorama of nearby roofs.
The lighting in the room was super practical - with nice solution for reading in bed and smart mirrors for make up.
Most of all a very nice breakfast, with a very wide choice of food, especially the healhy treats, like home made yougurt, smoked salomon and different seeds and dried fruit for the muesli.

Dear Zosiek,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your review; it was great to take part of how an experienced traveller as you look at us.

Nice to hear that you had a good and relaxing stay and that you liked our breakfastbuffet and our Terrace rooms, they have a great view.

Next time you come and stay with us, just let me know and I will make sure we take good care of you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel is right next to a supermarket, which came in very handy. The bathroom facilities were very good, as was the rest of the room; the beds extremely comfortable. The best part was that the window and doors, when shut, blocked out all surrounding noise so it was possible to sleep next to the busy road. In addition, the black out curtains meant we could sleep even when it was still very bright outside.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Clauds J

Thank you for taking the time to commenting on your stay here with us. Your nice words have been shared and I am so glad you enjoyed your trip to Stockholm and us.

Sleeping comfort is ofcourse of great importance and I am glad that we passed your evaluation.

Hope to see you back very soon!

Wishing you a nice summer and warmest regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I cannot recommend this hotel. Poor service and highly priced. When asking to keep the room longer as I wasn't well, paying for it of course, the answer was NO. The staff in the reception were very unfriendly. Some of my collegues got rooms facing the basketball course, they experienced constant noice. Do you need a hotel with internet connection? Keep away!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Elisabet L
RChibba, Hotelldirektör at Best Western Plus Time Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Elisabet,

I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. During your stay we were fullybooked and did not have the possibility to extend your stay for late checkout - for which I am very sorry. We have a powerful wifi as we know the importance of being connected. However, during last week technique failed but is now up and running again.

Your satisfaction is important to us and I can ensure you that we are doing our very best to satisfy all our guests.
Best Regards,
Reshi Chibba & staff

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed for one night that was a lot for me for what I paid and What I received. staff was okey rooms was terrible almost old nothing to express Best western made.crazy for what is best western hotel chain.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest

Reshi Chibba & staff

Reviewed 15 June 2014

It's a bit away from the center but bus n.2 will get you to the center quickly and frequently.
nice hotel, clean, comfortable.
Avoid the rooms near the sports field that is adjacent to the hotel. It can get noisy at inconvenient hours.
Very good breakfast, lost of variety and good quality.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms near the sports or basketball field that is adjacent to the hotel. It can get noisy.