“So so”
Review of Clarion Hotel Sign

Clarion Hotel Sign
Ranked #52 of 154 Hotels in Stockholm
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Rooms small and uneventful. We had a view of the room opposite - 5 meters away perhaps.
The pool will set u back 195kr per person on the weekends ! We had a quick (guarded) look of the pool area. On a Saturday night it was full Og stag and hen nights... I have never been asked to pay to use a hotel pool as a resident before..

Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
clarionsign, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Bo

Thank you for taking the time to review us here on Tripadvisor. Your feedback is very important to us and helps us to improve ourselves.

If it is possible for you, I would love to learn more about your stay. If you have the time to write me an email about it, I would be very grateful. nadia.fagerdin@choice.se

Warm Regards

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Location is pretty good close to Norra Bantorget and Central Station. Room was comfortable and overall nice but there were some flaws. For example, it was impossible to use the shower without holding the showerhead and some woodwork in the room was embarrising bad. Breakfast was good except that they had no warm milk for the coffée. Overall friendly staff. May stay here again but not for sure.

1  Thank Nikon
clarionsign, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Nikon

Thank you very much for taking the time to reveiw us. I'm very sorry to hear you are on the fence of considering to stay with us again because the woodwork and the shower head in your room.
I would be very thankful to you if you have the time to contact me about this, so we can fix the issues in the room you stayed in. And also so I can apologize in person. I'm sorry you were unable to get warm milk. Usually we always have this at breakfast.
Thank you for the nice comment about our location and comfortable rooms. It is much appreciated.

Hope to hear from you soon
Wishing you a wonderful day.

nadia.fagerdin@choice.se

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Good service and nice rooms. The large breakfast buffé had a lot to offer, but one of us is allergic to dairy and soy products and when I called the hotell they said that the kitchen could make him pancakes with no milk, but that was not true.

Dear Christine

How wonderful, to learn about your positive experience at Clarion Sign. I'm truly sorry we were unable to make you dairy free pancakes. I will look into why this was not possible during your stay. If it is possible for you, I would be very thankful if you could email me the details about this matter to me: nadia.fagerdin@choice.se

Thank you very much for your kind words about the good service and nice rooms

Hope to hear from you soon

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The hotel is very busy all day, loud music in corridors and elevators. The breakfast area succumbs to chaos every morning, uncleaned tables, buffet too small for the crowds. The matress is a catastrophe, my room was not adequately cleaned. The spa-bar was overfull and understaffed, no cold drinks available, incompetent and impolite bar staff.
Never again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ralf F

Dear Ralf

I'm truly sorry to learn about your experience. This is of course not our standard.
I have forwarded your review to our housekeeping manager and bar supervisor. Thank you very much for taking the time sharing your unfortunate experience. Your feedback is helping us to take action and improve ourselves as well as the hotel. We know that when the hotel is fully booked the breakfast area can be crowded. We are looking into how to solve this issue as soon as we are able.

I would be much thankful if it would be possible for you to contact me about your stay nadia.fagerdin@choice.se

Hope to hear from you soon.
Wishing you a wonderful day

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Close to city centre and rail links to airport. Baggage storage faculty pre checkin and post check out useful. Buffet breakfast great. 8th floor bar and spa inc swimming pool. Spa & swimming pool extra for guests. Wifi good. Friendly staff. Despite hotel size no noise from other guests etc. would stay again !

Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
clarionsign, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Martin

Thank you for you lovely reveiw of Clarion Sign.
I'm very glad you liked our newly opened spa bar and that you had good stay!

We look much forward to have you at the Clarion Sign soon again.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Pleasent and modern hotel, perfectly located. Nice breakfast, but no hot water in the shower is not acceptable in a hotel like this! Friendly sfaaff contributed to a Nice stay despite the shower experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Knut R
clarionsign, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Knut

Thank you for taking the time to reveiw us. It is dearly appreciated.
I'm truly sorry for you, not having hot water in your room. This should of course never happen.
If it is possible for you, I would love to be in contact with you about this so we can find out wich room who didn't have hot water and when. It is very important for us to improve ourselves as well as the hotel.
Thank you for your very kind words about our friendly staff, good location and breakfast.

I hope to hear from you soon

nadia.fagerdin@choice.se

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This hotel is close to the Central Station, just 4-5 min. and the public transport is just across the park in front of the hotel. Easy access to everything. The location, food and service were superb!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
clarionsign, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Hi Annabelle,

And thank you for your fantastic review about our service, food and great location.

I hope we will have the honor to have you as our guest soon again!