“Like a hostel crossed with a disco!”
Review of Clarion Hotel Sign

Clarion Hotel Sign
Ranked #52 of 155 Hotels in Stockholm
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Continuous relatively loud music in the lobbly, restaurant and bar plus also in the lifts.
BUT
the place has a nice feel to it.
Breakfast is rather chaotic and the scrambled eggs frnakly dire (on four consecutive days). However, once you have discovered it, there is an omlette bar which is much better.
Overall a positive experience in an expensive city!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank WanderingAcademic
clarionsign, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Hi

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Clarion Sign. We are looking into how to improve some areas in the breakfast. I'm delighted you liked our omelette bar and very glad that your overall experience was a good one. If you would like to be in contact with me about your stay, please email me to; nadia.fagerdin@choice.se

I hope you will want to stay with us again. I wish you a wonderful day

Nadia Fagerdin

Write a ReviewReviews (3,835)

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Clean and friendly hotel. There is a SPA which I did not visit as there were no instructions of the opening hours and whether one should take the towel from the room etc. A reduction of the admission fee was promised but it was not clera what price would have been.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Petri V
clarionsign, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Petri

Thank you very much for your kind review. I'm very sorry we did not inform you of the opening hours and price of our Spa. The price and opening hours vary if you are staying with us on a weekday or weekend.
If you have the time please email me and I would love to give you much more detailed information about our lovley Spa. nadia.fagerdin@choice.se

I hope we will be in touch and that we will have the honor to have you as our guest again in the future.
Hope you are well, I wish you a wonderful day

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Yup, right out of the store. All of the same charm!
No storage space. No closet. A couple of shelves in a small cabinet. Room to hang 22 items behind a mirror. Basically, my wife & I had to live out of our suitcases.
Bathroom has a smoked glass door with no privacy.
Guess what, it almost never gets dark in Stockholm in June! I knew that. You would think so would their interior designer and they would have blackout shades. Nope. @ 3:30 am it's daylight in the room.
The beds stink.
It, the staff is very nice and friendly.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank gdtrfb58
clarionsign, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Sir

I'm truly sorry to learn that we did not meet up to your expectations during your visit.

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We value it very highly. We want and try to improve the hotel as well as ourselves every day. Therfore if you have the time I would really appriciate if you could contact me via email about your stay. I can not express in words how grateful I would be to you if you contact me. I would also like to apologize to you properly.

Hope to hear from you soon.
I wish you a wonderful day

nadia.fagerdin@choice.se

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Stayed for 2 nights in Stockholm, the hotel was of good size for me, very comfortable bed and good bathroom. Very fast free wi-fi and was located right next to the train stations. Location was good, near a lot of shopping places, few minutes walk.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Saowanee P

Dear Saowanee

Thank you for your lovely review of Clarion Sign. It makes me truly happy to learn you had a good stay with us!

I hope we will have the honor to have you as our guest in the future again.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We quite liked staying here and it was an experience. Lifts with different music in each one, everything is a strange shape - and often doesn't work. There is a very trendy vibe, and most of the staff were excellent. But there are no hot drinks when you want one, unless you pay. The room was not well cleaned. My husband said it was like well trained 5 year olds were trying to run a hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jb1255100

Hello,

And thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate it dearly.

I'm so sorry to hear that a some things did not work during your stay. If it is possible for you, could you please contact me about this so we can fix and improve it.
I also would likte to apologize to you we did not inform you about our free coffe and tea area in the lobby.
Thank you very much for your kind words about the hotel being trendy and our excellent staff.

Hope to hear from you soon, I wish you a wonderful day.

nadia.fagerdin@choice.se

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Location is very close to the Central Station. Room is very comfortable. Breakfast is included and fingerlicking good. At the bar you will have the coktail of the day for a very special price. Nice atmosphere with live music. A perfect spa on the top of the hotel.

Room Tip: choose high level floor for a beautiful view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Susanne

Thank you very much for your wonderful and flattering feedback about almost all of our departments in the hotel. It is truly heartwarming to read your review here on Tripadvisor.

I hope we will have the honor to have you as our guest soon again

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Rooms small and uneventful. We had a view of the room opposite - 5 meters away perhaps.
The pool will set u back 195kr per person on the weekends ! We had a quick (guarded) look of the pool area. On a Saturday night it was full Og stag and hen nights... I have never been asked to pay to use a hotel pool as a resident before..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Bo

Thank you for taking the time to review us here on Tripadvisor. Your feedback is very important to us and helps us to improve ourselves.

If it is possible for you, I would love to learn more about your stay. If you have the time to write me an email about it, I would be very grateful. nadia.fagerdin@choice.se