Will I be back? Maybe...
Let me be clear, the facilities of the hotel are great and the Danish design furniture allover makes a good impression. I love that! However, I have a problem with the service provided. Not that the staff is not trying or not smiling, but it just seems that they are not trained well enough or have inappropriate standards. Let me give you some examples:
1) I order some extra towels as my wife came on visit, they forgot.
2) I booked late checkout at 6 PM, but they only coded our key room cards to 12 AM.
3) At checkout we forgot a cable in the room and call the reception the same evening, but they just asked me to call back the next day iso taking my name and promise to call me back.
4) In the restaurant (which actually has a nice kitchen) they waiter forgot us after we received the bill.
It’s all just small things, but these kind of services matter when you have +50 nights in hotels á year. Though I was not fully satisfied, I must admit that I usually love staying at Clarion and Quality hotels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Hotel Sign is Stockholms largest hotel with 558 double rooms placed next to the central station. The interior is provided by Scandinavian design icons, such as Arne Jacobsen, Bruno Mathsson and Alvar Aalto. Enjoy being pampered at Selma CitySpa+, treat yourself to culinary delights at American Table and take in the classic works of Scandinavian design that fill every corner of the hotel. Also offer large meeting facilities. Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Nordic Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Clarion Hotel Sign reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel Stockholm
- Clarion Stockholm
- Stockholm Clarion