“F12 terassen - the place to be”
Review of F12 - CLOSED

F12
Price range: US$24 - US$47
Cuisines: Swedish
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Description: Salongen is the latest restaurant from Grupp F12, a warm and cosy bar filled with personal touches located in a turn of the century apartment. Salongen offers a traditional bar menu and list of drinks based on all the classics and can provide you with a pleasant way to start an evening with a drink, a good option if you just want a bite to eat or a relaxing way to end an evening in a cosy homely atmosphere. It is also possible to rent Salongen during the daytime for functions of many kinds.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

F12 terassen - the place to be in Stockholm in summer time if you are young and trendy, want to see people and to be seen.
Expensive entrance and drinks, but you will love it anyway ;)

1  Thank Lina L

Reviewed 5 July 2014

The food was artistically repaired, fresh, pure and very tasty. You can feel the love of his work from the chef. The service was wonderful. It was for my birthday, so birthday chocolate cake could make all ones that I ever had in American were embarrassed.

1  Thank abbyjiang
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is pure innovation but it comes from many years ago. They were among the first young scandinavian chefs to create a new kind of cusine. I ve been in 2007 and I was so impressed. Great tecnique, good quality, excellent service. A must in Stockholm!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Our hotel recommended this place as my wife doesn't understand what mitchelin stars are, so it was fancier than I intend for dinner. The service was amount the best I have had. We got two cocktails each, a cucumber Colin's, a blood and sand, a martini and a gin drink with violet liquor. I recommend all but the gin/violet one, as it tasted like children's cough medicine. The drinks are about $25 each, but that is really pretty standard for all the Nordic countries. We ordered the spring tasting menu with the extra cheese course. The menu shows three course (plus cheese) but we ended up with two extra course. The meal started with an oyster with cavier and creme fraice. They smoked the oyster table side with seaweed. My wife and I both would have been happy if they just served us a ton of these oysters. The next course was various types of asparagus, which was good. The main course was wild boar tenderloin and shreaded boar. The boar was from the restaurants hunting ground and was good. The shreaded meat was fairly salty, but there wasn't much of it. Next was the cheese, which I would not have ordered but for my wife. After the cheese, they brought a frozen shandy (beer and lemonaid) which is one of my favorite things in non frozen form and was excellent. Dessert was one of our all time bests, with white peaches. Overall this was an expensive meal, but when you factor in the high cost of eating out in the Nordic countries, I regret nothing.

2  Thank ybselgo
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We had a very nice evening at F12. The tastningen menu With vine turned out to Be a good choice. Both the service and the vine were great. Even through This is a gourmet restaurant the service were unformel and very pleasent. Expensive ? No not compared to others in the same Leagues.

2  Thank Kurt c