No photo provided
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Neighbourhood: Kungsholmen
Neighbourhood: Kungsholmen
Reviewed 19 April 2010

I took some of my visiting Indian collegues to Dinner here and was served stale chicken which gave us all a bad stomach. Never again! I regret having left them a good tip which they never deserved.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 20 July 2009

Solid Indian restaurant. As I try more dishes I might raise the rating.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 22 January 2009

Hoping to treat my parets to a great meal, we bought lots of food at Agra Tandoori. Perhaps it is because I live in the UK where most Indian food is outstanding that I was so disappointed, however, the chicken tikka masala was without a doubt the worst I have ever had. The sauce had an overwhelming taste of ketchup!!! And sadly, the same sauce was also used for the tandoori chicken, as well as mixed through our Sag Aloo (why?).

I can not believe that this restaurant would rank so highly among all the outstanding restaurants in Stockholm! Go somewhere else.

1  Thank elin8
Reviewed 11 April 2008

One of the best indian restaurants in Stockholm. I go there or order take away almost once a month.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 17 December 2007

Very good Indian restaurant with good prices.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook