“Was better years ago”
Review of La Famiglia

La Famiglia
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
La Famiglia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #883 of 3,136 Restaurants in Stockholm
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kungsholmen
Reviewed 14 October 2013

La Famiglia have been around for years and I have been there many times as my office is Close by, first time some 20 years ago. The Place can be noisy when its fullybooked which is normally is. Normally I order a Beef Tenderloin with Parmesean gratinated mashed potatoes. I remember years ago when both the beef and the potatoes was to die for. But these Days its nothing special.

There are newer reviews for La Famiglia

Reviewed 10 October 2013

La Famiglia is a nice Italian classic.

You'll find your traditional italian dishes.
It has a sweet familiar athmosphere and pretty nice service.

It's not perfect, but we keep coming back...
That's a good sign...

Reviewed 14 June 2013

The service was rather short and heavy handed. The prices where high concidering that much of the food we got in our company of five, came straight out of the frezer. Had thiss been a lunch restaurant with more resonable prices it would have been fine. But curently I can not recomend this restaurant

Reviewed 2 March 2013

We visited Stockholm last month. Great city very clean very european.Visited some restaurants and i would say i was dissapointed .One night before we were leaving a friend suggested an all time classic La Famiglia ,well he was right .They could update the decor and furniture BUT my fellow readers was by far the best italian we had .Flavors flavors flavors .

Reviewed 11 November 2012

the service/manager wore himself out with the service. It was good.
However, the food was just ok. I truely expected more but it just was not up to the standard I expected. My colleagues said the fish was defrosted and badly cooked. My lamb tasted like it had been in the fridge too long but was ok. I didn't do desert. ambiance was fine.