“pleasantly surprised”

Hermans
Ranked #41 of 3,230 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$15 - US$29
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Södermalm
Description: Vegetarian all you can eat buffet restaurant with beautiful view of Stockholm. Enjoy sitting in the garden or in our heated porch. Own bakery with homemade vegan desserts and bread. Large selection of rawfood desserts. Large focus on organic drinks and dishes. 50% Discount for students for the dinner and weekend buffet when buying a drink free of choice. 110 Seats indoors and 240 seats outdoors in the garden. Bookings are recommended. Follow the link from our homepage or our Facebook page. For same day reservations drop in is accepted.
Reviewed 11 November 2013

So I'm as far as one could be of being considered a vegetarian and simply went to this place only because I had heard a lot of other guests at my hostel talk about it. This might have been my first vegetarian meal at a restaurant and I was pleasantly surprised. Each and every dish was delicious and because I went for the lunch buffet, it turned out to be very cheap by Stockholm standards ($14-15). For me, it turned out to be a great detox meal and I really liked it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,211)

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Though I'm not a devoted vegan/vegetarian, it's easy to say this is the best vego place in Stockholm. So fresh and delicious food, I especially liked the lasagna. And the bread, so delicious! At Hermans you get both cold and warm food, sauces and dressings from the buffé table at a very good price. They also have beautiful desserts! I'm so happy I went here to eat, I was so satisfied when we left and I'm definately going back.

Extra, extra plus for the gorgeous view over Stockholm, it's worth going here just to drink a cup of coffee and enjoy the scenary.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I agree with everything everyone has already written.....great food....great views etc. What we didn't know is that lunch costs $15, and $37 for dinner.....for exactly the same food!! Imagine our surprise when we paid!!
Our Swedish friends informed us that this is very common. Restaurants often only break even with the lunch crowd and make their profit with the dinner crowd.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Great veggie buffet, even for carnivores like us! The food was delicious, with a big selection of cold and hot dishes. All very tasty. Very nice place, good atmosphere, great view!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Hermans is an excellent vegetarian restaurant (and I'm not a vegetarian!). The food (at least at lunch) is a very large buffet with plenty of variety. The food seems very fresh. The best thing about Herman's is the view as it sits above the water. Summertime is the best because you can sit outdoors but even in the winter there is glassed-in seating so you don't miss the view.