“Wonderfull service!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Reviewed 12 February 2013

This place is located in the Old Town and is made up to look like sort of an Japanese garden. They even have an "indoor" room where you sit on the floor (but there is space for your feet under the table so you don't have to sit on your knees).

The atmosphere is great, the food fantastic and the service is excellent! One of my favourite places in the city, specially since the prices are very reasonable for the quality.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

When you enter the door you are met by a sign stating that they also do take-away. Behind the sign the stairs bring you directly up on first floor where I was met by an empty restaurant.

I decided that it didn’t matter so I took a table in the corner. I ordered a Sapporo beer while I looked at the menu. The menu had some nice things to offer and I went for scallop salad and a mixed sushi plate. It took a while before the food came but I didn’t mind as I was sitting quite okay. Little by little people were coming and I could understand that many of them were regulars. I have been there some times since and on time they even were full so I had find another place.

My dishes were both great and I truly enjoyed my meal there. The service was friendly and I had no problem in seeing that people became regulars there.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

We only had a quick lunch here, so I can't say much about the menu. But the lunch was affordable, delicious and diverse. The menu has all my favourites of Japanese cuisine - I was especially happy to see on it zarusoba, the cold noodle dish, which I can't get in my area anymore. The next time we go to Stockholm we are sure to come back.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Only reason we went here was because it was raining and was just around the corner from our hotel. I was there with my teenage son who is a recent convert to sushi and likes to sample new kinds when he can. However, his courage failed him so he went with a California roll to start. I had a tuna roll and a couple pieces of eel. Everything was super fresh, the wasabi was genuine, and wait staff was very helpful and attentive. My son had some sort of duck soup for his main course; I had the tempura plate. Again, they were very good. I was especially pleased with the variety of vegetables used. Obviously there was usual green bean, onion, and mushroom, but also asparagus, leek, bell pepper, and a kale leaf.
Prices were decent for Stockholm. Not cheap but less than I was expecting for the neighborhood and the quantity of food we ordered.

Reviewed 10 May 2012

Great sushi, I was there on a monday in May and I was the only guest ... really do'n't know why because the sushi was very good! Go there, when you enter it doesn't look inviting but once upstairs, you will love it!