“Great food great price bad ambiance”
Review of Koreana

Koreana
Ranked #786 of 3,060 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Korean
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
“Great food great price bad ambiance”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

The food here was fantastic. We went to dinner early and we were the only ones there. The food came out quickly and the service was good. The price couldn't be beat. This was the most economical meal we had our entire trip to Stockholm. Though, it was a little odd that there was no music or other sounds in the restaurant. The food made it worth the awkward silence!
I would definitely go back.

• Visited May 2013

Leipzig, Germany
“Good korean, great price”
Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

As we know, finding a decent meal for a decent price is difficult in stockholm. Koreana provides more than that. With complimentary miso soup and a tea (one that isn't sweet) in conjunction with prices around 99-129 SEK. I had the beef bibimbap. The beef was ok and the (unlimited) sauce too. the quantity was more than enough. Beer is about 18 krone and unlimited tap water is also available by the pitcher. Overall a good restaurant and great deal. They could improve on the acoustics and friendliness of staff though. Not that the staff was mean; just a neutral attitude.

1 Thank Keith H
Sweden
“Nice korean restaurant/take away”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Had a lovely vegetarian bibimbap for almost no money (78 SEK). Small restaurant, quite crowded, lots of locals. Nice staff. Served miso soup and tea right a way at the table. Didn't have to wait long for the food. Plenty of food! Would come again.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Akagbg
Rock Cave, West Virginia
“Such a Great Unexpected Find!!!”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

My wife found this place using the tripadvisor app and I'm so glad she did! It was a few blocks from where we were staying at the Kom Best Western. The food was very reasonably priced and very delicious. I got a Bibimbap with chicken for 99 sek and my wife got some sushi for 90 sek. Those are excellent prices for dinner in Stockholm. We were given hot rice tea and miso soup with the meal. Those hot inclusions really helped to warm us up after arriving in the brisk weather of Stockholm. The restaurant was cute and comfortable inside. The place wasn't completely full but it seemed popular as over half the tables were occupied the whole time we were there. If you are in the area I highly recommend it! If I lived in Stockholm I would probably eat here every week but it isn't the kind of fancy awe inspiring place I would give 5 out of 5.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank songoftheeclipse
Singapore
“Great find in Stockholm.”
Reviewed 23 October 2011

An authentic restaurant without the usual 'kitschy' decor associated with 'ethnic' restaurants in western cities. (I'm a frequent traveller from Asia.) The entire restaurant (including the kitchen!) was run by 2 young asian (i assumed they are koreans) guys who served up good hearty fare. I noticed that all the customers ate up everything they ordered in the restaurant. The clientele was a mix of Asians and locals. I highly recommend it. The bibimbaps and bento boxes were good. I ate the toufu kimchi soup with rice and it sure has kick. A good change from the cold pickled seafood platters and sandwiches I've been eating all week. :-)