“Diffrent and exciting food and great for Tequila lovers!”
Review of El Diablo - CLOSED

Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Kungsholmen
Stockholm, Sweden
“Diffrent and exciting food and great for Tequila lovers!”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Tasty, Different and really new thinking.
A little small portions for the price.

A really nice think is the Tequilaschool" you an order. Really knowledagble crew.

Not for big groups. Not more than 10. In our case we asked for separarte tabs (14 people) and got everything on one. It took us over 45min to pay and the last guy had to pay over 100€ more than he had eaten for to cover up.

A pity since we really had enjoyed the evening and the food. But again. Do not forget the Tequilaschool!
I can recomend this place but perhps not for bigger groups.

• Visited June 2012

Helsinki, Finland
“Excellent food, friendly service and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I had an opportunity to check this place out last weekend. Food was amazingly good and so was service. Menu included very special combinations of different tastes and there was tequila recommendation for every food. Didn't try those recommedations though but next time I will. Place is quite small so I recommend you to make table reservation.

Stockholm, Sweden
“Excellent place for dinner and a date...”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

It's not that often that me and my wife get a chance to go out and really relax while having dinner - the small down side of having a small kid - but last week wewent to El Diablo on a "date".

As soon as we arrived we were greeted by friendly and professional staff and not long after being seated and receiving our menues to look at we had our pre-dinner Margaritas - very nice ones as well.

We decided to go with a trio of quail and a seafood bisque. While we waited we enjoyed a nice amuse with a bread platter.

The entree's were both very nice and we continued with reindeer filet and slow cooked leg of lamb that both went down well.

The first wine recommendation was great while the second wasnicebut slighly "short".

We finished of with dessert, matching tequilas and coffee. Might sound a bit strange but everything on the menu has a tequila match and in this case they both worked excellent.

All in all a great night with excellent and professional service and very nice foodin a relaxed environment.

• Visited January 2012
“Amazing drinks”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

A very good place to start your evening at with excellent service. They make really good drinks here and please try their rhubarb mojito. Great stuff! I haven't tried the food yet but they say it is good.

• Visited December 2011
Stockholm, Sweden
“My best dining experience in Stockholm”
Reviewed 12 June 2011

At first, I was a bit surprised about both the unassuming outside appearance and the no frills interior, but having gotten over my first (un)impressions, service arrived immediately at our table. I have to say, service has been really good throughout, with a very knowledgeable waiter as our guide, as far as tequila recommendations go. The food was exquisite, with very interesting and enjoyable taste combinations presented beautifully. You don't get a huge amount of food, but I think portions are a perfect size for anyone not leave hungry and to be able to fully appreciate the unique flavours on offer.

• Visited March 2011