“Catastrophic”

Neighbourhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Stockholm, Sweden
“Catastrophic”
Reviewed 5 December 2012

Me and my family had reserved christmas dinner (julbord) here a week ago. Not only was the food cold but the staff was lousy and slow. Not much food to pick from and really averege food quality at best.

The only positive thing is the location, by the sea.. which you btw don't see much from :/

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Fepo08

“Good but not great”
Reviewed 11 November 2012 via mobile

My wife and I ate a 5 course set menu.
Atmosphere: nice and relaxed with nice view of the sea. Odd with green plastic utensils as decoration.
Service: nice and service minded, but not very knowledgable about the menu.
Food:1) lobster soup with cucumber and apple. Good soup, nice touch with cucumber. Good but not extraordinary.
2) ceviche on scallop. Odd, no taste from the scallop, only consistency.
3) risotto with scallop, norwegian lobster and clam. Very good, the scallop much better here.
4) cod, beurre blanc and root vegetables. Best dish on the menu. Disappointing that the cod was not from the baltic sea and not MSC certified.
5) apple pie. Not bad, but not memorable.

Phuket
“Nice setting restaurant”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Nice decoration, good ambient but overall I felt that it's too much expensive. I went there about 16.15 and it was close but I met a waitress and I request to see menu. I was standing cold outside but she disappeared. I saw she was talking with her colleague so I think she forgot about me. I went back again at 17.15 because this restaurant was highly recommended by my friend. I had lobster soup and seafood risotto. The soup was okay but too salty. And please be aware that no lobster meat at all. I normally love salty food but Risotto was also too much salty to me and the seafood was very small. I remember 4 small mussels and 1 big scallop. At the end, I asked a very friendly waitress that if it is normal for Swedish people to prefer salty food? And yes, she told me it's Swedish style that people love salty food and they will even put more salt during the meal. So this is because of the different taste and style.

Visited November 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Trendy restaurant”
Reviewed 3 November 2012

The butter for the bread was creamed and delicious. seating was tight in small table and restaurant was full, Must make bookings. Food was pretty good

Visited November 2012
London
“In decline”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I'd eaten there twice before, and really liked it. Food good, and views across the harbour pleasant. This time, there was not much choice on the menu. Lobster, fish risotto, fish casserole, no actual fish unless you took the fixed menu. Our selection of fish casserole was, at best, OK. Smoked prawns, a salty but agreeable starter. Fresh prawns were overcooked to my taste. It's more or less the same price as Mathias Dahlgren's Matbaren, which is in a completely different gastronomic league.

Visited September 2012