“Epidome of county cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Milford Bistro

Milford Bistro
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Milford
Price range: US$7 - US$37
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff
Description: showing visitors to the County the wineries, breweries, cheese and vegetable producers and the cidery
“Epidome of county cuisine”
Reviewed 5 July 2011

It's been quite a shame we have not been to the county in a few years. It was after a few disapoiting meals in county favourit restaurants that we struck it rich and landed ourselves at the Milford bistro. The food was unbearably delicious. I had the chicken dish and my husband has the fish. Wow is all I can say about the mains. I enjoyed 'chef' Chris hospitality in the front of house but I would have loved to met the mastermind behind our meals. Chris ability and knowledge about the county wines is second to none and his charismatic personality made the already intimate restaurant that much more.. I would recommend the Milford bistro to anyone looking for a get a way from the norm and on to the heart of the county cuisine. Great job 'chef' Chris and staff. Ps cook you did a fantastic job I have never had chicken that tasty.

3 Thank Jjwelton

Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 19 June 2011

My husband and I came here for dinner and it was fantastic! We had gone to the Merrill Inn the night before and were disappointed and found that it was just mediocre. The Milford Bistro had excellent food and wonderful customer service. The owner is lovely and I would definitely come back again.

Visited June 2011
4 Thank HSGKKG
Picton, Canada
“Small and Intimate”
Reviewed 18 May 2011

We were conducting one of our "County Tours" for some friends who were visiting for the weekend and decided to add the Milford Bisto as a lunch destination, and we're so glad we did! Everything about the Bistro is small, inviting and delicious. We enjoyed the comraderie of the owner Chris, accepted his suggestions for wine and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The aim to keep all things "local" adds to this destination dining experience.The decor is fun and local too!

• Visited May 2011
4 Thank teafolk
Newmarket, Canada
“an unexpected delight!”
Reviewed 30 August 2010

Finding the Milford Bistro was like winning the lottery - walked in thinking 'take a chance' and struck it rich! It is an absolute gem. Menu was small, but that is clearly to focus on fantastic, flavourful meals using locally grown ingredients. The wine list was also full of local specialities, all of which the hostess could describe knowledgeably. Excellent all around.

4 Thank MLBawn