All reviews prince edward county scones public house one room school house girls weekend heart and soul water pressure jacuzzi tub wine tour converted school mouth watering great gathering place wonderful weekend glass of wine breakfast was delicious eggs benedict bed and breakfast
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

All four of us had an evening to remember! Ambience and service could not have been better! Lee, our host was there to welcome us and gave us a personal tour of the place...the rooms where you can stay are both unique and very special. Then dinner...wow! Every course, and we tried nearly everything were all beautifully presented and mouth watering. I just have to say the evening was an absolute 5 star experience while being very affordable! Well done!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 70ChrisP
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Lee is an incredible host! She made my husband and I feel incredibly welcome. We stayed in the Tottenham room, which was full of character! The king sized bed was comfortable and we had one of our best sleeps staying in that room. The hotel is perfectly situated just outside of Picton. We spent the day visiting wineries in nearby Picton and Waupoos, then drove to the Inn where we settled for the evening. We enjoyed a fantastic dinner at the Inn's restaurant - Public House. Our waiter (Paula) was lovely; very attentive and offered excellent menu & wine suggestions. Lee's food is delicious! We ordered seconds of the cheese platter and dessert! In the morning, we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast - it included fresh fruit and squeezed orange juice, baked cinnamon buns and scones, coffee and delicious eggs benedict. Our stay at the hotel was definitely the highlight of our trip to PEC! We will definitely visit again and highly recommend visitors of the county to stay at the Inn and/or enjoy a meal at Public House!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kylie M
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Stayed here for two nights on May 9th and 10th. Greeted very warmly by owner Lee and this set the tone for a wonderful two nights in a beautiful room. Breakfasts were delicious and kept us going for many hours. Loved being in the countryside away from the hustle and bustle of city life. We will return. Anne and Brian

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank annemkeown
Reviewed 13 May 2018

I loved the menu and the flavours were delightful and unusual without being strange. The elk sliders appetizer was incredible and I find myself wanting to go back today for more. And I don't even like game. My rainbow trout was delicious but the rice side was like nothing I have ever had before. Maple crème Brule dessert had me nearly licking the plate even though I was already full. I also loved the laid back but funky décor in the restored school house.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank southsidefarm
Reviewed 8 November 2017

This place is a little out of the way but then again so is everything in Prince Edward County - the beautiful drive is part of the charm.
We stayed here one night for a special birthday weekend and we were not disapointed. The owner is friendly with a great fun personality. She is really good at what she does and makes you feel super comfortable and welcome. The inn itself is gorgeous. It's decorated beautifully with antiques and beautiful art. If you have any questions the owner can recommend so many great places. She told us where to eat and what wineries to visit. Our room was gorgeous and spacious. Perfect for 3 girls. Our beds were comfortable and cozy. The shower was beautiful but my only complaint is the water pressure. It was a trickle.. but keep in mind the age of the location. We got over it really fast. Our breakfast was included and it was delicious. Best eggs Benedict I ever had. The scones at the table was a beautiful touch and the complimentary self serve coffee, tea and orange juice was much appreciated. I will be returning to Prince Edward County next year and I hope to get a chance to stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends