Lowest prices for your stay
£90
Vio.com
£76
Fully refundable before Sat, 20 Apr
Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2016

No matter what you choose, the location is great for both. It would be great to have the entire place to yourself, because there are a lot of things to do there as a team , or just have a nice relaxing time. The pool is great, the sport variety is interesting, the playground and the rooms are really nice. Only a few rooms are smaller, but the rest are really generous (check this at the reception - and don't judge the place by its reception, as it is quite small).
The staff is friendly and they are willing to help you in various requests. I would recommend a trip around the city as well, to really feel like you are returning to your "mansion".

Room tip: Higher rooms offer a nice view over the yard
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
AmbientHotels, Manager at Conacul Ambient, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2016

Thank you dear George for your appreciation. We cherish you opinion and we strive for the best. Also, next time you visit us, please check our Ambient Exclusive fidelity programe. There are lots of things to do around Cristian. Looking forward to greet you on the next occasion .

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

I was there for my birthday with my friends. It was a good experience in December. The pool is great with lights and warm water (about 29 degrees), the sauna also was great, the rooms are very nice and warmy. Everything was perfect: the place, the rooms, food and staff. Sorin is friendly and helpful.
We received the apartment 13 instead a suite, but this doesen't bother me at all.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2016

A very nice place to relax but check at reception first if they have families with kids in the same time!!
Details:
First I've booked a room then I read the reviews on tripadvisor and I get worried a bit!
First: kids, I saw the playground and the last thing I want when I'm out of Bucharest is to have bad behaving kids around me, screaming and shouting. Wasn't the case!!! March is out of season so...no kids around!! Perfect
Second: the snooker table on the first floor-again nobody seems to use that ( maybe in summer time)
third: the room! I had-and thank you again to the staff-room 12 and is a treat!! a wonderful view of the mountains
Some other things mentioned on this site: stairs-I had no pushchairs so no problems; breakfast-me and my wife we found breakfast plentiful ( ok is not like a 5* hotel but this is a "CONAC" not a hotel in Bucharest to moan about!! A waiter was all the time in the restaurant so when something was out he eas there to refill.
The reception is the size of a closet but Hey!! I'm not sleeping in there!!! Again go in hotel if you like a 1000 square meters lobby!!!
Good signs on the main road to find the place and very, very quiet area.
So, if you like a nice weekend to relax with your partner this is a very good spot when out of season. Also very close-20 min-to the old city of Brasov with plenty of good restaurants. They have a restaurant here as well but I didn't try it.

Room tip: tell the reception what you want and they will be happy to help
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarianCristache
AmbientHotels, Manager at Conacul Ambient, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Thank you dear Marian for taking the time to write your review. We apreciate honoring our mansion with your stay and we are looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

The Hotel is nicely located the rooms are nice with a little balcony, and nice views. It has excellent extra's to enjoy, like a warm swimming pool with Jacuzzi, small soccer and basketball field, table tennis, nice garden, children playing ground and pool billiard. The breakfast is nice, but the service is fine, but not 5 star. When there is no coffee, or bread, you have to go to the kitchen to ask for more. No waiters to be seen. Another little detail is the car parking on the road, even though it is a quite town, shouldn't happen in a 5 star hotel. Little nuisances are also the shower that is not working properly, or the only little details given in the hotel room is soap and shampoo. No extras such as shower caps, or anything else. And no minibar in the room. So I would call it a 4 star, recommendable when you have kids. When you have not, it can be noisy with kids running around.

Room tip: Ask for a quite room, away from the pool billiard.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank erikb212

Thank you dear Erik for pointing out some problems encountered. As a respond to guests reviews, we have accommodated each room with minibars and we have upgraded our breakfast. Hope you will take the time to visit us again and notice the small improvements.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the near future ,

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

We were6 night in the hotel.
We had the apartment suite.
Excellent for 5 people.
The breakfast is nice, but not american buffet.
Service is excellent.
Very good value for money.

Very close to all Transylvania attractions.

We will considering coming back.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello dear Dan,
Thank you for your review and we cherish your presence at Ambient Mansion. We apreciate taking the time to review us and we are looking forward to welcoming you in the near future ,