We stayed at Zaivan for only one night, but was enough to fell in love with this magnificent estate. It has all that you'll ever need, its perfect for one quick gateway from all the city noise.
We rented the location for our bachelorette party and was indeed a surprise for the bride.
Some administrative info:
- close to some supermarkets and restaurants;
- easy acces, Waze does all the work;
- top floor - splendid view over Bucegi mountains, if clear you can see The Caraiman cross;
- close to Brasov, Sinaia (Peles Castle) and all the other holiday resorts;
- the administrator - very helpful and nice;
- the location looks even better in reality!!