Hotel Zlatnik
  • Restaurant
B Hotels(Belgrade)
Hotel Adresa(Belgrade)
  • Room Service
All reviewslocal foodboutique hoteldouble roomvery nice hotelcitybelgradedanubepersonnelfarespecialtiesriverside
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I arrived at this wonderful hotel at 9 pm and had I known the service level and friendliness that I met there I would have arrived much earlier. The hotel is located some 5-8 km from Belgrade old town but I would consider it again for my next stay in Belgrade. The drive there from the city center takes 10-15 minutes in a taxi and is possible for the price of 5-7 euro according to the hotels concierge.

The service from the reception was great and I was given a room on second floor in this family driven hotel, where all thee staff speaks really good english. The room was really nice and cozy with a good and airy size. The restaurant close their kitchen closes at 11 pm and their food is great and plenty. Again I had a really friendly and service minded waiter, who found some interest in that I was the first Danish guest that he personally had served in the restaurant.

The breakfast was serviced in their restaurant and even if I again arrival quite close to their deadline for breakfast I was greater wktk friendly smiles and a high service level. Besides having a good selection of basic foods I ordered a really tasty omelet with veggies and cheese.

The hotel have free parking just in front of the hotel as well and the wifi service worked well and it was free as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I was booked into this hotel by a company I hadn't dealt with before,so I had no idea what to expect.Having never being to Belgrade before I was also oblivious to where about this hotel was situated in relation to the city centre.According to the taxi driver the fare from the hotel to the centre would be about the same as from the airport to the hotel.This was about £10.
The hotel was locked up for the night when I arrived,well after 00.00Hrs, but opened up immediatley as I approached the main door.The online booking was confirmed without any fuss and I was shown to my room with no delay.
The room was quiet and I slept well all night.
In the morning I had time to inspect the room which was immaculately spotless.In fact putting many UK hotels to shame.
When I went down to breakfast I found the continental style superb,with plenty of choice and quantity.
Unfortunately I was only staying the one night,so this can't be a true review,but saying that I will definately be staying again,which says it all!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dave W
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The hotel was spotless, we had a suite which was superb. we ate in the restaurant and the food was absolutely delightful, lovely home made biscuits and cakes, fantastic fresh bread and a great choice of local specialities. We had a take away breakfast because of an early start and frankly it was better than the one we had in a 5 star international chain. Recommended

Room Tip: The suite was worth the extra cost
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank skudbucket
Ana J, Manager at Hotel Zlatnik, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing our hotel again and for very nice comment.
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay .
Looking forward to welcome you again.
Best regards, Hotel Zlatnik Management

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Unfamiliar with Belgrade, I really enjoyed staying at this hotel situated in a very quite and safe area of Belgrade. The hotel cannot be faulted and the food is of very good quality. Staff is extremely friendly making my stay very enjoyable0

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2013

tested for the first time Dec 2013.
Very confortable place : room nice and with all conforts, breakfast vaiety very good and deep.
All assistants are kind and help you also in Italian...
I suggest it also for only restaurant : tested also same day with a buffet for business meeting lunch and was with very good food level.
Summarizing : I suggest it and surely I'll come back again