When I first arrived with my family at the Samui beach village, we were greeted and welcomed to this luxury resort. The villa that we stayed in was well maintained however there was a problem with the signal of the television (it wasn't clear). The bathrooms and bedrooms were all well maintained an hygienic. The beach was nearby and was great to watch windsurfers out in the sea while lying on deck chairs and having a drink. The service was excellent and the food wasn't half as bad either. However, we stayed for 4 days an by the time we reached the fourth day it was hard finding dishes on the menu that we liked. Overall, it was a great experience with the family and I recommend a visit to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shiva Samui, the new name for Samui Beach Village is a luxury beachfront villa resort in Koh Samui, Thailand. We offer luxury villas from 2 to 5 bedrooms each with private pools, daily maid service and everything you expect from a luxury resort. We also have 1 or 2 bedroom Ocean Rooms with beautiful Ocean views and the resort boasts a Clubhouse with Restaurant, Flood-lit Tennis Court, Fitness Center, Spa, complimentary Water Sports, a FREE Children's Club and more. Brand New for 2016 is our newly opened Beach Club, with a top class beach side restaurant, terrace, and stunning pool with jacuzzi and swim up bar for relaxing and unwinding day and evening. All with over 90 on-site staff and concierge hotel-style services. Ideal for a romantic getaway, a family holiday or your perfect beach wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Shiva Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Beach Village Hotel Koh Samui
- Shiva Samui Ko Samui, Thailand