My husband, sister & I have stayed at many villas/apartments in Thailand, and Samui Beach Village is right up there with the best. When we arrived we were given a really warm welcome from Lift & Emma, both of whom went out of their way to ensure we had an amazing holiday First of all we were given a pre-programmed mobile phone with numbers on for the office, spa, restaurant, etc. & also a number to call out of hours in case of an emergency. We stayed in Chaing Chai villa which was perfect for the 3 of us with 2 double bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. Our villa was just yards from the powdery soft beach and was surrounded with palm trees, hibiscus & other tropical trees & bushes making it very private & secluded. The pool was beautiful ~ sparkling clean, and very well maintained. Getting into the pool was just like having a warm bath, and the pool towels were changed every morning. I find that the quality of the pillows say a lot about a resort or hotel, and these were just perfect ~ soft & springy (not flat and lumpy like some). The kitchen was modern and it was a nice touch to find tea, ground coffee & sugar already in the kitchen when we arrived.The villa was cleaned daily and all the staff went out of their way to be helpful. At one stage we couldn't figure out how to work the television so we phoned the office and help arrived within 10 mins. A far cry from our previous resort where we had to wait 24 hours! In the office there are a good selection of DVD's to borrow, together with games & books. The resort lays on a complementary shuttle into Lamai Beach 4 times a day and also to Fisherman's Village on Friday evening where there is a huge night street market, although you do have to get a taxi back. I would definitely recommend Samui Beach Village and hope to return again one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shiva Samui, the new name for Samui Beach Village is a luxury beachfront villa resort in Koh Samui, Thailand. We offer luxury villas from 2 to 5 bedrooms each with private pools, daily maid service and everything you expect from a luxury resort. We also have 1 or 2 bedroom Ocean Rooms with beautiful Ocean views and the resort boasts a Clubhouse with Restaurant, Flood-lit Tennis Court, Fitness Center, Spa, complimentary Water Sports, a FREE Children's Club and more. Brand New for 2016 is our newly opened Beach Club, with a top class beach side restaurant, terrace, and stunning pool with jacuzzi and swim up bar for relaxing and unwinding day and evening. All with over 90 on-site staff and concierge hotel-style services. Ideal for a romantic getaway, a family holiday or your perfect beach wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Shiva Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Beach Village Hotel Koh Samui
- Shiva Samui Ko Samui, Thailand