My family and I stayed in Baan orchid for 2 weeks starting on the 4th of July until the 19th. On arrival at the resort we were welcomed with ice cold towels and cold drinks the staff who welcomed us had great big smiles on their faces which made me feel at home straight away, when our villa was ready we were taken over their in a golf buggy, when we entered the villa I was left speechless on how beautiful everything looked in real life (not like the photos on the internet) we were showed how everything worked which was brilliant.
On the Sunday after we arrived we went into lamai for the night market, when we got back to the resort we sat down to eat some well enjoyed food which was beautiful, where we then met the owners Jane and her husband Phil who introduced them selves to us which was very polite which made me feel even more welcome.
Later on in the week the beach volleyball started which was a very enjoyful time every evening as whilst we were playing we were listening to Phil's reggae music which made the game and the atmosphere so much better, but best of all whilst playing you got to see the sun setting in the evening.
the staff and everything else was 100% spot on brilliant so much so my mother and I both said that we could of quite happily of stayed for at least another week.
I would truly recommended staying in this beautiful resort everything and everybody just make you feel so at home.
Me and my family fully intend to come back in the next year or so. I wish there were more star ratings available as I would give it a 10+ star rating
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shiva Samui, the new name for Samui Beach Village is a luxury beachfront villa resort in Koh Samui, Thailand. We offer luxury villas from 2 to 5 bedrooms each with private pools, daily maid service and everything you expect from a luxury resort. We also have 1 or 2 bedroom Ocean Rooms with beautiful Ocean views and the resort boasts a Clubhouse with Restaurant, Flood-lit Tennis Court, Fitness Center, Spa, complimentary Water Sports, a FREE Children's Club and more. Brand New for 2016 is our newly opened Beach Club, with a top class beach side restaurant, terrace, and stunning pool with jacuzzi and swim up bar for relaxing and unwinding day and evening. All with over 90 on-site staff and concierge hotel-style services. Ideal for a romantic getaway, a family holiday or your perfect beach wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Shiva Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Beach Village Hotel Koh Samui
- Shiva Samui Ko Samui, Thailand