Banburee Resort & Spa
ShaSa Resort & Residences, Koh Samui(Laem Set)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$174
Agoda.com
Centara Villas Samui(Maret)(Great Value!)
US$90
  • Pool
US$328
US$177
Agoda.com
Samui Reef View Resort(Ko Samui)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$35
Easy Time Resort(Taling Ngam)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$32
US$45
US$40
Rocky's Boutique Resort(Lamai Beach)
US$129
US$104
Royal Beach Boutique Resort & Spa(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$97
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslamai beachfree shuttlestaff were exceptionalvery nice staybig smile on his faceprivate jacuzzienglish skillsfree upgradelocal musicianskoh samuismall beachnice poolpackage dealpool areayoga teacherbeautiful naturegreat amenities
Reviewed 3 January 2012

We moved to Banburee from Chaweng beach because we wanted to relax. Banburee is beautiful, the staff is extremely nice. We had a sea-view villa and enjoyed our stay in spite of the heavy storm. They serve good thai food in their restaurant and we also discovered an excellent family-run seafood restaurant "M" nearby. Banburee is an excellent place for someone tired of noise, bars and tourists. An excellent and afforfable place to relax.

• Stayed: January 2012
6  Thank tesara
Reviewed 13 December 2011

We hosted a retreat for about 28 people at this hotel and were there for 5 days. The staff was absolutely incredible and took care of everything for us. They accommodated all our needs and the needs of everyone attending the retreat as well. The hotel itself is peaceful and was ideal for our purpose. It is about 30 mins from Chaweng and Lamai but the hotel provides a shuttle at a minimal cost which is extremely convenient. Would recommend this for those who want to go for a quite holiday or those who want to come back for a peaceful evening.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank kacraze35
Reviewed 6 October 2011

I can not say enough good things about this resort. This was my second vacation on Koh Samui. I love the south end of the island. It is so peaceful and relaxing, yet near enough to Lamai and Chaweng beaches that enjoying night life is a short cab ride away.
The banburee has the most wonderful staff of anyplace that I have stayed. They took great care of my wife and and I and went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect. I really felt like I was an honored guest at their home! The staff provided us with many great meals at the resort and all of them were delicious. I can not say enough good things about the staff. They truly made the stay delightful.
The villa we stayed at was very nice. In the morning it has abeatutiful view of the ocean.
The pool was nice. The swimming on the beach was everything I expected it to be.
If large sandy beaches are what you are after, then the south end of the island may not be for you. However if being well cared for and being is a peaceful, tranquil location with beautiful surrounding then I highly recommend this resort.

Room Tip: we really enjoyed the villa. Came with a fridge. Not all villas or rooms have some same view. If this is important, ask for the approprite room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank steve568148
Reviewed 23 July 2011

My sister, my young daughter and I arrived here at 8pm in a storm after being turned away from Centara Resort due to the fact that I only had National Identification on me, and not a passport! Not very funny when you're on a motorbike with a child.

We arrived without much of an expectation...what a great surprise was in store for us!

Late arrival meant that we received a very significant discount for a huge villa right next to the hotel and pool. Although not new or "modern" nobody could wish for more! Outdoor shower, and a massive bath was most welcome after a road-trip around the island. Very clean and well thought-out design for a relaxing stay.

The staff simply could not do enough for us. The night watchman followed us around with his torch all evening!

This location would be wonderful for a long stay as it's close to the brilliant Safari Park, Aquarium, Mummified Monk etc. It's also on the quiet side of the island, which we really prefer.

Stay here!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank falangkiinok
Reviewed 20 April 2011

We spent 2 weeks at the Banburee. When we arrive we were upgraded from a Delux room to a delux apartment. The staff could not have been more helpful and the Hotel food was excellent and reasonably priced. A hire car is essential but we did this with no problem through the hotel (cheaper that booking from the UK!). The price for spar treatment was in our opinion too expensive and so went elsewhere for this. We had a discussion about this with the owner who has promised to review this matter. We would certainly recommend this to anyone for its quiet and peaceful surrounding in easy commuting distance from everything.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple